Hardest three footballers ever

Associate
Indeed Muscats an animal, he's just need banned for shed loads of matches in the Aussie league iirc

You could hear his tackles in the stand at Molineux

Edit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...uscat-handed-week-ban-shocking-challenge.html

Nice tackle :/

There is nothing hard about tackles like that. Cowardly and disgraceful perhaps, but anybody can throw themselves in like that. You see it numerous times on Sunday mornings.

You can't fail to look past Big Dunc for me.

Permabanned
There is nothing hard about tackles like that. Cowardly and disgraceful perhaps, but anybody can throw themselves in like that. You see it numerous times on Sunday mornings.

You can't fail to look past Big Dunc for me.

I didn't say there was anything hard about the tackle :confused:

If we're talking whether Muscat is hard or not, I can tell you right now he is.

When he played for Wolves he got into a bit of a scuffle with 3 lads in the town, there was only Muscat and his Mrs that walked away unscathed.

Associate
Are you having a laugh? Patrice Eva? Alan Carr would give him a run for his money ffs...

Surely the hardest ever footballer would be former Heavyweight Champion of the World Joe Louis (Liverpool FC 1944).....

Permabanned
It might not be your classic hard footballer but I wouldn't **** with Evra, he's a pocket rocket.

He lamped that groundsman at Chelsea and he was a big *******.

Permabanned
Funny when people say that, he scored in the 8th minute.

Did you win? ;)

He **** it as I remember correctly, Arsenal came out all hardcore and tried to win dirty iirc, we beat them up and beat them with football.

That game was won in the 3 minutes previously in the tunnel.

Permabanned
I love how it's Denis Irwin that removes Pat from the scene :D

There's that classic one in the CL years ago where a small dude ran up to Stam giving it the big 'un and just bounced square off his chest :D

Permabanned
Gravesen always struck me as a bit of a nutter when he was at Everton, didn't he have a huge bust up with Robinho or someone as well?

Don
Yea. There was a great slideshow of that incident; first pic shows Robinho going for Gravesen, the next shows Gravesen turning around and then the next shows Robinho running away :D

Don
I mentioned him earlier when people were talking about Keane/Vieira but Brian Clough's got to be in contention. He was a nutcase and I got the impression that if he was in a fight, you'd have to kill him before he'd stop getting back up.

Back
Top Bottom