Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
The first sign that something was off was how quickly they rushed through the relationship and got married. I know it was probably longer, but it felt like they announced their relationship then went down the aisle all within a year, I was like "wait a minute, what's the rush?"

Then what confirmed to me that she was a crappy person was how she treated her dad. Gave her mum the star treatment and left him to rot in Mexico, who by many accounts did everything for her to get into acting and gave her the life she had. No matter how he behaves you treat your family well and stick together, she doesn't have that sense so no wonder she broke up the royal family too.

Now unless Harry wakes up and sees sense and dumps her ass, we're going to have to endure years of these two trying hard to become the new Beckhams in ever cringing ways.

She drops her friends like hot potatoes when she has no more use for them/moves on to whatever she decides to do next none of them are surprised by whats happened.

She'll probably drop him too like she dropped her first husband when he's of no further use/no longer interested in following her wishes to the letter, or maybe he'll decide that playing the hollywood celeb circuit isn't for him afterall, but sooner or later he'll come back with his tail between his legs and looking for cash handouts, which he'll get.

Caporegime
She was treated like **** by Charles. He never wanted to marry her as his heart was elsewhere. Yet he did court her and married her, knocked her up twice, then once his duty to supply aires was done he then cracked on again with CPB.

I agree with all of that except 'he knocked her up once.' I'm pretty confident that James Hewitt is Harry's father.

That was not only well known in their circles but become public knowledge and printed in all the papers so humiliating her. Yeah she turned into a press whore and manipulated them as much as they chased and manipulated her her but you are painting her as the nut job when she was created by the House of Windsor. They got exactly what they deserved for the way she was treated.

She was a nut job from the start, her media obsession just made it worse. She wasn't 'created by the House of Windsor.'

The Queen was as responsible as she wouldn't let Charles be with the women he loved in the first place and forced him to marry a women he never loved.

I agree with that.

I'm sure Harry sees all this **** happening again and thinks **** this I'm not making the same mistakes they all made. I don't blame him.

If that's what he thinks, he's completely out of touch with reality.

What happened to Diana is not happening to William and Kate. It didn't happen to Charles and Camilla (aside from the absolutely irrational amount of hate Camilla received for the crime of being Charles' one true love; but she's a sensible person, so she got through that). So why would Harry think it would happen to him and Meghan? She's a perfectly stable person as far as I can see; not even remotely similar to his mother.

Capodecina
Soldato
She drops her friends like hot potatoes when she has no more use for them
. . .
She'll probably drop him too like she dropped her first husband
. . .
I'm pretty confident that James Hewitt is Harry's father.
. . .
She was a nut job from the start
. . .
The amount of uninformed, speculative bile directed towards these people beggars belief. I can only assume that it is derived from dedicated perusal of the gutter press and indicative of envy.

As is sometimes suggested, "Haters gonna hate". You don't know them and never will, they are neither your friends nor your enemies, move on and get a bleedin' life, based on things that actually matter :rolleyes:

Soldato
Idiot? He seem's happy enough to have found someone worth leaving the Royal family for, there's also the fact that they have a child.

The Royal family does not live off of taxpayer money. The Crown estate hands over the revenue of the estate and get's 10-20% back.

That doesn't mean anything.

Any man can have a child with a women and not be happy with them. Because they were too busy thinking with their small head instead of their big head.

She was on the other side of 30 when she met Harry. So of course she's going to have a child after 5 minutes before her eggs dry up.

As I said she's pulling the strings and he's just going along with it...what's that saying again..."Happy wife, happy life!"

Last edited:
Soldato
Conspiracy - they've been told to leave but the Royal Family knew that openly kicking them out would get criticism so made them 'resign' so they drew the critics instead.

Soldato
At least I am not the only one who does not worship at the alter of the church of Diana!

I have a degree of sympathy for her situation. But my sympathy has definite limits and, by her behaviour, she exceeded them by a very considerable margin.

Thank god I'm not the only one, I was only a teenager when she died but when the outpouring of grief happened I was astonished and millions literally crying made me recoil and cringe at the spectacle

Caporegime
Canadian's won't be happy they're planning to move to LA but not while Trump is in office so they have 5 years to wait then.

Soldato
I have a deal of a lifetime for you!

You give me £100 and I will give you £15 of it back. That's the same deal that the Queen has and Prince Harry is paid by the Queen.

By your argument, that would be me giving you £15, you taking money out of my pot. I'm offering you free money here! In fact, I'll scale it up and give you even more free money! You give me £10,000 and I'll give you £1,500 of it back. You give me £100,000 and I'll give you £15,000 of it back.

I'll be expecting you to contact me with bank details.

Huh? What argument? Think you quoted the wrong post here

Soldato
Not now she is said to have a Disney deal to do voiceovers and today headline in one of papers I seen on shop shelf is she is "threatening to go on US TV and tell all" (that is as much as my stomach could take).

Walking away from royal duties but happy to continue her acting career.

I guess what Harry will be doing.......!?!!? Being a stop at home dad....

Soldato
The BBC were broaching that her media team were setting up interviews with Oprah, so HRM needs to make sure the meetings not being taped.

I'm imagining something like one of Ernst Stavro's / spectre meetings, corgie on the lap, conf phone, or propped up tablet, by the empty seat,
and the rest of the entourage around the square table.

Back
Top Bottom