Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
I know it's fashionable to bash Harry and Meg these days, but when you look at the utterly exhausting schedule William has to maintain as a working royal, it's easy to understand why they wanted to step back.

But, but, we make trillions and trillions of pounds from the tourists pouring into the country just to catch a glimpse of the royals!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
The late Queen had a packed schedule. The current King even while he was Prince also filled their day and was able to attract attention by being heavily invested in causes not just for showing his face.

William is not a workaholic for better or worse.

Soldato
Now we know what the work shy ******* was up to most people hold down at least 4 jobs whilst their wife has cancer, no sympathy………….. :rolleyes:

Edit: just realised I need to state I was being ironic.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well to be fair would many employers care that your wife has cancer? Perhaps some do (since not every business is run by Machiavellian types), but I suspect the 9-5 will still be expected.

Soldato
Surprised BBC said Harry has deep enough pockets to continue his case with Sun and underwrite a potential £10M costs, where Hugh Grant just called it, with that kind of liability.

Back
Top Bottom