Hawk Tuah

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I think I'm just not a person who gets wrapped up in hype.
I look back at school and I wasn't into many of the hyped crazes that went round. I did love pokemon. But it wasn't a hype thing. I played that series for years and years. Also never had hero's at any stage of my life.

Maybe that caries forward into shunning crazes/topical things now?

I'd say it's an age thing. But I'm not sure that's true. Some people just get swept up in what's "current"

If you were into Pokemon you're much younger than me. It's not an age thing.

It's ok to not get it. I already described why it's a thing in my last response to you. For those of us who are tapped into satire of current topics, it's a phase which comes with a torrent of memes then it's on to the next thing. She's just one of many things that get memed on. Current topics include Dr Disrespect, Jay, Pres Election, Wandsworth, Euros, etc. Every day there's a multitude of jokes on them, as well as other generic jokes. They come and go, when Sunak bungled DD day that was a flood of memes as well.

The humour all this stuff brings to my life is appreciated. I spend a good amount of time guffawing at this stuff and it increases my overall positivity. It adds a little excitement as well to share with people you know who have a common sense of humour, to see their reactions to it.

There's no "this thing is viral and I have to dedicate my life to it for the next few weeks" kinda engagement like I think some people in this thread think it is. The memes born out of her 15secs of fame is just one of those many other topics that adds richness and flavour to life.

Caporegime
Who was the last viral person b4 her? sorry if its been discussed previously.
I keep thinking of hide your kids hide your wife, then songifythis look.
My minds melting in all the garbage of the past 20 years... it is brilliant.

Last edited:
Caporegime

I keep thinking of hide your kids hide your wife, then songifythis look.

My minds melting in it all it is brilliant.

Screenshot_2023-03-01_at_08.01.29.png

Caporegime

There was "Oilers girl" recently (a female fan at a match for a Canadian Ice Hockey Team), though her viral clip isn't safe to be shown on OCUK... for context, Playboy has apparently signed her for a photoshoot! :D

There was also some racist one that turned out hilariously bad, hot girl says the n-word on a social media video, gets some people calling her out for it but then doubles down on it and refuses to apologise. Next a load of US conservatives and alt-right types are like "LOL Based" and immediately flocked to her as a the next new right-wing star but....

....turns out she's a single mother and doesn't really have many conservative views. Her thousands of new right-wing followers become rather disappointed!

Hawk Tuah girl clip went viral not long after that.

-dowie, social media anthropologist

Caporegime
Huh? I’ll change my mind, on what??
On what you wrote.
Now they are kids you're not bothered...
If it happened you'd be mortified.
I think you'll change your opinion when she grows up. How old is she even? Memegirl. She is over 18 I assume? No where says, bit weird.
The reason I'm posting a lot is im at work trying to kill time :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom