Hawk Tuah

Soldato
On what you wrote.
Now they are kids you're not bothered...
If it happened you'd be mortified.
I think you'll change your opinion when she grows up. How old is she even? Memegirl. She is over 18 I assume? No where says, bit weird.
The reason I'm posting a lot is im at work trying to kill time :p
Of course I’d be mortified if she was my daughter - but it’d still be funny!!

Caporegime
Who was the last viral person b4 her? sorry if its been discussed previously.
I keep thinking of hide your kids hide your wife, then songifythis look.
My minds melting in all the garbage of the past 20 years... it is brilliant.

Tiffany Gomes lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
I suspect a tiny minority get swept up in these largely fabricated "crazes"

on google trends for the UK even the word "cricket" makes her trending look tiny

Last edited:
Soldato
It's just another thing easy enough to avoid or tune out, made even easier not being on 'social' media - first I heard of it was this thread, and even then I had to Google what it all meant.

Fair play to her cashing in whilst she can, it'll all be done and dusted in a few weeks or so - I expect there'll be a tonne of terrible copycats, or failed follow ups - like the Numa fat bloke.

Also, shouldn't it be "hock" not "hawk" :D

Soldato
The internet never fails.

hawk-tuah.jpg

Caporegime
People cant even be arsed to photoshop things these days. :(
social media has a habit of showing me images of things I don't care about..

I guess they are "viral" :rolleyes: or whatever...
I suspect about 80% of them are AI and about 20% historic photos..
I think we are heading to a future where you search for "photos of the grand canyon"

and instad of finding photos some AI behind the scenes just imagines it and presents it as a photo, because it's probably easier, quicker and takes less resources.... and no doubt best of all stops stock images or copyrighted images being shown ....

its going to be a thing the majority just go along with and accept with blissful ignorance...
Anyone remember the outer limits intro?

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits
change the outer limits to "google" etc.... change the next hour to "eternity"
we were warned way back....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom