Hawk Tuah

Caporegime
When the internet cringe makes it out to cardboard signs carried by weird guys...that's the sputtering end point of the meme

Au contraire, it's the beginning :cool:

Look, we get it, you're old and incapable of enjoying life without having to add some misery to everything, but some people enjoy life to the fullest and things like this just add to the fun. If you don't like it, then **** off, nobody will mind ;)

Caporegime

Look, we get it, you're old and incapable of enjoying life without having to add some misery to everything, but some people enjoy life to the fullest and things like this just add to the fun. If you don't like it, then **** off, nobody will mind ;)
Not sure if serious or being extra cringe or both :p

The beginning lol

Living life to the full laughing at a blowjob joke!!

Last edited:
Associate

Look, we get it, you're young, hip and capable of enjoying life but some of us old, balding and don't want to live to the fullest and would rather sit around all day in our strongbow stained sweatpants moaning about kids and their **** memes. If you don't like it...

Last edited:
Caporegime
Look, we get it, you're young, hip and capable of enjoying life but some of us old, balding and don't want to live to the fullest and would rather sit around all day in our strongbow stained sweatpants moaning about kids and their **** memes. If you don't like it...

I mean, not to point out the obvious bit this entire thread is about hawk tuah and literally nothing else, there's nothing stopping you from... Yanno... Not clicking on it :D

Nah. He’s right. This **** is cringe :cry:

Oh absolutely, still a good laugh tho :p

What does baffle me a bit is the legs it has, this should've died down after 48 hours yet here we are. I'm not complaining though,harmless fun.

Soldato
What does baffle me a bit is the legs it has, this should've died down after 48 hours yet here we are. I'm not complaining though,harmless fun.

A girl doing something both "dirty" and funny (for men mostly) at the same time is probably what accounts for the first 48hrs but after then????? I've no idea why its still going, same as this utter ridiculous thread :D

Caporegime
A girl doing something both "dirty" and funny (for men mostly) at the same time is probably what accounts for the first 48hrs but after then????? I've no idea why its still going, same as this utter ridiculous thread :D
me neither... I clicked page 17 to see why it's still going and can't work it out...

The prison service is in dire need of improvement. From what I've heard we'd be surprised at the amount of women prison officers there are to men. It seems men don't want to do it.

Most prisons are under staffed. So it can be one or 2 officers patrolling a unit. If something kicks off you can be in danger immediately.

Unless you have very high social skills I can imagine it will be a struggle for some people.
I bet like schools they have almost 0 power or control, probably staffing issues..

like that guy who escaped under the truck, I think I read 5 people had called in sick....

I bet people are locked in cells all the time because of staffing issues and just want to rage

I know people who have been to prison, and all of them came out more violent and with anger issues, all got super buff inside too.

bet prisons are full of roids

Last edited:
Soldato
but some of us old, balding and don't want to live to the fullest and would rather sit around all day in our strongbow stained sweatpants
I’m old, balding and if I still drank would merrily sit about all day in strongbow stained pants (I actually have done) but I think this is hilarious. As much for the upset and confusion it’s caused never mind what she actually said. :cry:
I’m with @Diddums - folk need to lighten up.

Caporegime
Just curious do you or diddums have kids and a daughter especially?

you don't have to answer and im now posting for the sake if it :p but i suspect its a parental thing to protect a daughter that's triggering a lot of "old soiled men"

it must be mortifying to see this happeneing to your kid lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Just have a bit of fun whilst drunk. Asked the question and answered.

Guess her life will never be the same for her. Maybe a shame for her, maybe she’ll make a few bob.

Caporegime
people aren;'t hating her, they probably hate the whole viral rubbish...

no doubt got an agent really fast as soon as it went viral, now we will be saturated with her crap for the next few months...

10 seconds of fame is now 10 months....... move a long people... nothing to see here

another influencer in the making..

I wish we could get back to the times when doing something with your life was better than being a groupie with an audience...

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think I'm just not a person who gets wrapped up in hype.
I look back at school and I wasn't into many of the hyped crazes that went round. I did love pokemon. But it wasn't a hype thing. I played that series for years and years. Also never had hero's at any stage of my life.

Maybe that caries forward into shunning crazes/topical things now?

I'd say it's an age thing. But I'm not sure that's true. Some people just get swept up in what's "current"

Back
Top Bottom