**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Associate
I have the A-version with glass, about a week, now. It is very reflective, but I am getting used to it. For office stuff it is no problem, as black on white predominates, and you hardly note the reflections. Contrasty photos is another thing. I have to reduce illumination to see the shadows. But overall, I am very happy with this screen. I like it's high pixel density, working with several documents at a time, impressive contrast and colours, it is really great.

I have ordered a glossy antireflective film at photodon.com. I hope it reduces reflections a bit. I didn't like the light antiglare film from photodon. Too much sparkling.

For glass-version owners: The ultra-clear MXA-Film from photodon.com has arrived. It reduces reflections to about half intensity (compared photos with different exposures). Here you can see a lamp reflected on the screen, half with filter, half without (it is just the sample that came with the film, for trying; didn't clean the screen for this):
4_IGP6962-a800.jpg

It is really clear, nor sparkling effect, good contrast. If it is worth the money depends on your priorities and uses of the screen. For me, it has been worth while.

Cheers - Klaus

Last edited:
Associate
For glass-version owners: The ultra-clear MXA-Film from photodon.com has arrived. It reduces reflections to about half intensity (compared photos with different exposures). Here you can see a lamp reflected on the screen, half with filter, half without (it is just the sample that came with the film, for trying; didn't clean the screen for this):

It is really clear, nor sparkling effect, good contrast. If it is worth the money depends on your priorities and uses of the screen. For me, it has been worth while.

Cheers - Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the photo and explanation. I'm hoping I wont need it, but in case I do can you provide the photodon product code or link. I've searched their site, but I can't find the ultra-clear film for a 27" monitor.

I'd love to see another photo with the film attached as well as your experience in attaching it (problems with bubbles and such).

Cheers!

Associate
We've run into troubles getting stock to OCUK mainly because of the bank holiday - this is the 2nd day all deliveries are going out in the UK and haulage companies are working flat out. We're confident goods will be with them today

Associate
Hazro, instead of making unrealistic ETAs and coming up with numerous excuses as to why they have been delayed, can you please just provide realistic ETAs. It would look a lot better on your company if you provide an ETA that is further off but then get them in earlier than it does giving a far too generous ETA and not fulfilling.

Associate
Nicked from else ware.. but so many companies forget this..

Always deliver what you promise. If in doubt, under promise and over deliver.
Always treat customers as we ourselves would like to be treated.
The reputation of the whole company is in the hands of each individual.
If we don't look after the customer, someone else will.
Nothing is gained by winning an argument but losing a customer.

and still no update to us from OCUK.

Associate
Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the photo and explanation. I'm hoping I wont need it, but in case I do can you provide the photodon product code or link. I've searched their site, but I can't find the ultra-clear film for a 27" monitor.

I'd love to see another photo with the film attached as well as your experience in attaching it (problems with bubbles and such).

It is the universal size 28", uncut, MXA-Film. It is 5-8mm bigger then the visible image of the screen, on each side. For this reason it is easier this to mount it, as you don't have to do a very exact positioning. Here is the link:
http://www.photodon.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=P&Category_Code=MXA-2029&Product_Code=MXA-3460-01

There is no much of a point showing photos with the screen on, as it is virtually invisible. Just weaker reflections. Great.

Mounting it worked out without any problems. Just follow the instructions, clean the table and the screen, close windows and doors (to avoid dust moving around), use gloves (I bought the installation kit with the film), and put it on the screen, little by little, taking off the first liner by about 3 inches wide strips. I had luck, and no dust particles got trapped below the film (if this happens, it is possible to take off a bit the film and take away the particle with a pieces of adhesive foam that comes with the film). After finishing, take off the second liner, that protects the visible surface.

Here you have to photos after mounting the film, still on the table:
4_IGP6972-a800.jpg

4_IGP6973-a800.jpg

Cheers - Klaus

Last edited:
Associate
The ETAs are not unrealistic - with multi drop shipments, we're simply quoting ETAs given to us by haulage providers. We are being told that goods are most likely due to be delivered today and if it passes 6pm by the time the driver gets to ST5, it will be held until tomorrow morning. We apologize to all those that have placed pre-orders for this delay and we will post updates as and when they become available.

Back
Top Bottom