Hazro Monitors - Sending back

If you have notified OC within the 7 working days that you wish to return it under the DSR how long can you leave it before you can send it back?

fro my email :
This RMA number is valid from XXX for 28 days, unless stated otherwise. If you are unable to return your products in this time please request a new RMA is issued when you are ready to return them.

If you have notified OC within the 7 working days that you wish to return it under the DSR how long can you leave it before you can send it back?
There's no fixed period - if you fail to return the goods within a reasonable time the retailer could issue proceedings against you, but that would have to be a separate action, and they're still obliged to refund you in full within thirty days.

There's no fixed period - if you fail to return the goods within a reasonable time the retailer could issue proceedings against you, but that would have to be a separate action, and they're still obliged to refund you in full within thirty days.

sweet, might go quad gtx580's for a couple of months just for the cost of posting them back :D

can anyone confirm that when you send something back by DSR that you are refunded the amount you paid for the item + postage that you paid initially, or is postage not refunded?

thanks.

can anyone confirm that when you send something back by DSR that you are refunded the amount you paid for the item + postage that you paid initially, or is postage not refunded?

thanks.
Yes, the original delivery charge is refunded, but you have to cover the cost of sending the item back if (and only if) the retailer makes this clear at the time of purchase. If they don't formally notify you of this, for example in their T&Cs, then technically they can't insist you pay for the return postage either, but in practice you may not feel it's really worth kicking up a stink over.

Some retailers (eg the big river place) give you additional leeway for returning items above and beyond their statutory obligations under the DSRs, and don't charge you return carriage in any case provided you tick the right box on the web form when you arrange a return. :)

They have to refund the postage you paid initially but you have to pay to send it back as per the OcUK Terms and Conditions:

If you exercise your right of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Overclockers UK at your own cost.

If it's from a different supplier it depends on their Terms and Conditions.

ok, I was actually heading down to birmingham so hand delivered it at the shop on the way, but when i got refunded the postage was not included.
I'll send them a webnote querying it.

thanks for the replies.

Surveyor - have you found a similar monitor to the Hazro? Or are you waiting for something else?

Back
Top Bottom