Head Bans St George

Associate
That Headteacher isnt much of a leader, in my view. Infact that kind of behaviour is the complete anti-thesis of leadership. Why should ANYONE allow the BNP/Racists/whatever define what the flag represents? Why not fly it yourself and redefine the meaning, or rather, maintain the original meaning, which is the flag of England and its patron Saint, nothing else.

The headteacher has basically given in to the fight and said, 'Here, you've won BNP/whatever'.

I cant stand weakness. What a pathetic maggot! People like this should not be leading the youth of our country.

Caporegime
Old Turkey said:
That Headteacher isnt much of a leader, in my view. Infact that kind of behaviour is the complete anti-thesis of leadership. Why should ANYONE allow the BNP/Racists/whatever define what the flag represents? Why not fly it yourself and redefine the meaning, or rather, maintain the original meaning, which is the flag of England and its patron Saint, nothing else.

The headteacher has basically given in to the fight and said, 'Here, you've won BNP/whatever'.

I cant stand weakness. What a pathetic maggot! People like this should not be leading the youth of our country.

PMSL perhaps it would be wise to read Von Lucks edit as shes now gone back on it and is allowing students to have flags;):p

Permabanned
In summary:

School bans flag
School realises ban is stupid
School removes ban.

Or, for the more sensationalist amongst you:

'OMG THEYVE BANNED THE FLAG AND ITS PC GONE MAD IM EMIGRATING'

Soldato
Visage said:
In summary:

School bans flag
School removes ban.

Well previously, such stories were just 'my mate down the pub told me that the flag wuz banned' but this time its actually real..id say thats quite a big thing :dunno:

Soldato
Visage said:
In summary:

School bans flag
School removes ban.

Heh, or to truncate it further and place into Onion-speak:

"Person makes mistake, makes amends, public over-react" :p

Associate
Spawn said:
PMSL perhaps it would be wise to read Von Lucks edit as shes now gone back on it and is allowing students to have flags;):p

Mate I did read it. :) I'm still disgusted hehe. Its just plain old bad leadership. Good leaders dont make decisions and then go back on them. This woman doesnt know her principles from her backside. :p

Permabanned
Balddog said:
Well previously, such stories were just 'my mate down the pub told me that the flag wuz banned' but this time its actually real..id say thats quite a big thing :dunno:

Previous stories have also been reproduced in the mainstream media - generallty as a front page splash in the Daily Hate, follwoed by utter silence when it turns out to be wrong.

See also:

Christmas being banned
Piggy banks being banned
'Nitty gritty' being banned.

All have the same things in common. Sensationalist headlines feeding the hatred that raacists play on.

Soldato
To be fair, the country needs something like the world cup and its widespread use of the st george to stop the bnp villifying it.

If they (BNP) continued to use it and other people shyed away from it, it would become the british equivalent of a swastika eventually.

Edit: Psyk, same thought, same minute - creepy! :o

Back
Top Bottom