Heads-up on HE400i on sale

Soldato
Grrrrrrrr, Amazon decided that don't have any now, eventhough the ordered didn't mention no stock and all was ok for Saturday delivery.
Just had an email saying March 3rd they'll have more.
I noticed they have a couple for £339, but none at £180

Soldato
That's bad luck, their system always seems to bump the remaining stock up to full price when they get down to the last couple in stock. Make sure you are ready to jump in as soon as they appear again because I would imagine global stock is running low now as they have been discontinued in favour of the £500 Sundara

Associate
wow these are utterly rank straight out of the box. 150hr run in time required though..

About 12hrs in and we're improving nicely. Just running them with ipad/smartphone at the moment. Will get them hooked up to my schiit stack for a thorough test once they've had more play time.

At the moment the sound profile reminds me of a couple of portable pairs that I own, audio technica es55, and musical fidelity mf-100.

Hoping that the run in + dac/amp will make these epic, fingers crossed.

Soldato
Absolutely superb customer service. Emailed within half an hour of me dropping them a message. They will be sending me a Sundara Headband with metal arms, so fairly pleased.

Back
Top Bottom