HEL Brake Line Kits

Associate
Guy on the bike forum just cracked his calipers to rebuild. rebuilt them and couldn't get any pressure at all.

forgot to use paste on rebuild. did it again with paste and said he had a hell of a bother with bleeding.

Quite a few of the lads on the busa forums have had trouble bleeding the brake's on gen 1's

Took my mate quite some time doing mine when i went braided [ he's been a mechanic for 30+ years ] ended up doing the tie back trick on the lever's

Gen 1's are known for crapola brake's :p

Associate
Just had a search round the forum's and nobody seem's to of had problem's with gen2

It seems the brake's work on the gen 2 bike's:p
can you tell much difference compaired to your old bike Spie ?

Soldato
I would get old sheets or dust sheets and put it over as much as I could. Its easy to say Im careful and will watch. but when you are sorting one end of a hose the other will probably wave about and splatter carp everywhere.

I would rather be safe than *****d off.

Associate
You'l be able to get a braided clutch line from them as well, give them a call and ask. Strange they don't list it, most places have clutch lines listed as well.

Associate
I've got both actually :D

I mean the fitting on the clutch line. It'll look very odd one silver one red.

I didn't think it was possible for someone who owns a 190mph bike to understand the appeal of a Hardly Move-ison.

I don't think anyone would notice a difference in line fitting colours at different ends of the handlebar. Not with all that fairing anyway...:p

Godfather
Godfather
OP
I didn't think it was possible for someone who owns a 190mph bike to understand the appeal of a Hardly Move-ison.

I don't think anyone would notice a difference in line fitting colours at different ends of the handlebar. Not with all that fairing anyway...:p
So what do you ride, big boy?

Soldato

I love all types of bikes have a right hankering for something like a harley too

Godfather
Godfather
OP
What a great company HEL are.

Just spoke to them. Clutch line no problem - £29. Coloured fittings are plated onto stainless but not as durable as anodizing as aluminium is porous. Will make my lines today if needed :)

Just got to pick colours now. I'm leaning towards carbo-look (clear smoked) with stainless fittings, but I'm open to persuasion :D

Associate

Just spoke to them. Clutch line no problem - £29. Coloured fittings are plated onto stainless but not as durable as anodizing as aluminium is porous. Will make my lines today if needed :)

Just got to pick colours now. I'm leaning towards carbo-look (clear smoked) with stainless fittings, but I'm open to persuasion :D

This was my experience of them too, an example of how a business should be run. Quality products, excellent service. Simples! :p

Soldato

I would either go black, or carbo look smoked. stick with the stainless fittings as well.

Back
Top Bottom