Hell Let Loose - Console Edition

Soldato
Made a thread in here a while back, I played it on PC really looking forward to it it pretty unforgiving but fun once you start to learn everything.

The bombing effects are really cool

Associate
OP
My potato PC won't run it. My Series X will though. My brother raves about it on his PC.

It's cross platform but only consoles I believe? So I won't be squaring up with him.

Soldato
Play it a lot on PC, over 500 hours and in a clan for semi-competitive play. As above, not sure how well it'll translate onto console so don't know why the devs are bothering. I got a closed Beta key but the only time I've tried to play it couldn't find any servers.

Soldato
I see there has been whisperings that this may be the PSPlus PS5 game for October. It would make sense as the release date coincides with the date that Plus games should be available in Oct.

Soldato
be interesting to see how the plays on console as its taken very seriously on pc and mic is usually a must or its just chaos

Yeah I've always seen it as WW2 version of Squad on PC, I wonder how it will do on console.

I'm sure Insurgency will be fine on console but Squad and HLL are possibly a step too far.

Associate
Yeah I've always seen it as WW2 version of Squad on PC, I wonder how it will do on console.

I'm sure Insurgency will be fine on console but Squad and HLL are possibly a step too far.
yeah sandstorm will be fine but cant see it selling much with the all the other shooter on console i think the run and gun crowd will go cod and rest will go bf then you have halo on xbox i just think games like squad and hll are to hardcore for console players i remember when the 360 came out everyone was talking in game chat now your lucky to hear a 12 year old kid playing music or just rambling on

Man of Honour
yeah sandstorm will be fine but cant see it selling much with the all the other shooter on console i think the run and gun crowd will go cod and rest will go bf then you have halo on xbox i just think games like squad and hll are to hardcore for console players i remember when the 360 came out everyone was talking in game chat now your lucky to hear a 12 year old kid playing music or just rambling on

Its a good point; its pretty rare to hear much chat now; in those 360 days everyone did it; I half wonder if getting a wired headset included with the console back then might have influenced that

Soldato
Its a good point; its pretty rare to hear much chat now; in those 360 days everyone did it; I half wonder if getting a wired headset included with the console back then might have influenced that

Think its mainly party chat, I know i rarely play in public voice and mainly play with my friends, party chat wasnt a thing early in 360s life

Soldato
Apparently HLL is in October’s ps plus line up I’ll be amazed and delighted if true
Would do great for a game like this.

Amazing as it looks and is said to be on pc, many will sleep on it for console.

If it's included as part of the ps plus sub, more players will be willing to give it a shot

Associate
Maybe it ended then, I played Saturday and Sunday.

I didn't even know there was a beta until I searched and saw it alongside the full game marked for October release.
ah ok thats why i cant see it then lol looking forward to see how it pans out on console after 200 hrs with pc

Back
Top Bottom