Hellboy

Man of Honour
Looks like heavy Deadpool influence on the direction they've gone with it :s its funny at first but I'm getting tired of it now.

Soldato
Meh, was hoping this would be good, looks like I'll be disappointed.

Same here. I really like del Toro's films; shame he didn't get to make a third one.

As already mentioned; the makeup in this looks dreadful. Hellboy looks like I would expect a cheap B movie parody of Hellboy to look.

Soldato
Well that looks.....different.
the originals weren't short of humour but it was clever, witty stuff, some of this just seems cheap-laugh type stuff. disagree w/ the makeup comments, i think the design work looks great, but when you've done it as good as they did the original it's a hard act to follow. the UK location is weird, to say the least. plot seems to be a mash-up of the first two films and the potential third's plot, seems like that might be a lot to try and jam into one sitting.

Associate
Trailer does not give me much hope that this will match the 1st film. Acting comes across as being hammy although Ian Mcshane and Milla Jovovich are normally very watchable for me. I do think Ron Perlman is a hard act to follow as he nailed playing Hellboy in the origanal 2 movies.

Back
Top Bottom