Hellboy

Soldato
The Hellboy movies are up there with my fave super hero movies and it's a crying shame they didn't finish the trilogy. Not so fussed about this.

Soldato
Latest Sweary Trailer -

I just can't help but hear Ron Perlman's voice in my head everytime Hellboy speaks and it just sounds better than Harbours.

Soldato
Released in 3 days, and no reviews yet. Says to me that the producers aren't overly confident about the film receiving positive reviews.

Who knows though; maybe I'll be surprised and it won't be as bad as I'm expecting. :p

Soldato
This looks like another one of those comic book films where the character breaks the fourth wall and winks at the audience.

Soldato
Good job that I give all movie reviewers zero credence. It may be bad, it may be good but I much prefer to make up my own mind than having some pretentious hipster type telling me why I should, or shouldn't, like a particular thing.

All? All of them? Pretentious hipster types? And you think they're telling you what you should like instead of telling you if they themselves liked a thing or not?

Last edited:
Caporegime
It must really confuse him when colleagues at a film magazine disagree about how good or bad that they thought a movie was!

James Dyer hated 'Shape of Water' and yet Empire magazine that he worked for gave it 5/5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom