Helldivers 2

The ragdolling is insane.. one too many times i fight an impaler in the middle of the map, then get thrown outside the map.. i mean wtf!
I have had moments where I am flung in to the air by 1 and then another hits me and knocks my flying across the map or in to something that kills me due to impact damage.

They do need to sort out the ragdoll crap with the Impaler

I have had moments where I am flung in to the air by 1 and then another hits me and knocks my flying across the map or in to something that kills me due to impact damage.

They do need to sort out the ragdoll crap with the Impaler
The only minor benefit I see in this is if I’m getting swarmed, I get out of danger quicker and then farm in peace

the amount of nerfs they have been doing especially to the Incendiary Breaker, it they end up nerfing the AutoCannon, i'm out.

Spacemarines looks promising

TBH I've stopped playing - the way they are trying to balance it like it is a PVP multiplayer game, and not even good balancing if it was, has killed the enjoyment of it for me. It was riotous fun when it was a touch on the unbalanced side and if anything needed a few weapons either buffed or something interesting done with them to make it better not bringing stuff which was mostly in a good place, maybe with some slight tweaking needed, down.

I gave this ago again after ages, I'm only level 18 I think.

Played about an hour....and that'll do it.

It's just a bit repetitive for me, plus third party FPS games never really did it for me.

The key thing for me has always been to play on the highest difficulty possible. It was the same for Vermintide 2 for me - if you play it on easier difficulties, it's boring as there is no real challenge, it's just running around mindlessly shooting stuff. It's the feeling of "We made it!" when you've overcome stupid odds that make it worthwhile.

Slap it on as high as you can, and running around, desperately trying to call in strategems and resources while being chased by Bile Titans, Stalkers and hordes becomes as a whole lot more interesting.

Just got this with my brother and we both got the start citizen edition. He fired up the game maybe 5 minutes before I did and somehow has 30,000 of those medal/currency things? I didn't get any - anyone know if there is a reason for this?

Just got this with my brother and we both got the start citizen edition. He fired up the game maybe 5 minutes before I did and somehow has 30,000 of those medal/currency things? I didn't get any - anyone know if there is a reason for this?

You get the rewards when the global objectives have been met by everybody, even if you weren't online to take part in them. He probably got the payout for one of them, sometimes they are a bit delayed so it's possible you still might get them in a later session, it will just pop up as soon as you log in.

You get the rewards when the global objectives have been met by everybody, even if you weren't online to take part in them. He probably got the payout for one of them, sometimes they are a bit delayed so it's possible you still might get them in a later session, it will just pop up as soon as you log in.
Ah thank you, makes sense - it was our first time launching it and he fired it up first while I went to make a cup of tea so maybe a global objective had just finished and I missed it. Thanks for clearing it up :)

I only just got the game so don't know what it was like before. What have they messed up so far out of interest?
If your enjoying the game it doesn't matter, but there's been quite a few meta loadouts since launch with weapons/ support weapons mainly that were a master of all trades type of thing rendering 95% of the other available gear redundant.

If your enjoying the game it doesn't matter, but there's been quite a few meta loadouts since launch with weapons/ support weapons mainly that were a master of all trades type of thing rendering 95% of the other available gear redundant.
Ah thanks. So do you mean there WERE master of all trades types of weapons that got nerfed/removed or do you mean there have been updates that have ADDED master of all trades weapons that make the old ones pointless?

Back
Top Bottom