Hello All....Official Gigabyte Support Rep

Associate
OP
Hi Giga-man.

Could you have a look at this thread regarding my P67A UD4 ( 1st gen , not B3 ) motherboard ;

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18447616
(...)

Hi, replied there accordingly

Hi Giga Man,

I have a Z77X-D3H running F15 bios when in the Uefi it wont let me use my Razer mouse am I missing some setting or is it just not compatible?
Same here - just flashed to F15 and although my Razer Death Adder works, the vertical plane is inverted. (...)

Please try to upgrade into F16d bios
If this won't solve it then contact our tech support

I've the Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 sound card, when I plug it into the motherboard (Gigabyte Z77 D3H) it boots up but there's no display

Use this F19b bios

@all

Having any technical problem or question about our product? Here are a few ways you can get it solved / replied (in case when the point of purchase is not able to help you):

- Try the latest bios, sources are as follows:
1. our website
2. Tweak Town forum
3. our forum

- Submit a ticket at our technical support page

- Search for the solution / ask other Gigabyte users at our forum

If above fails just let me know in this post or send me the trust message.

Associate
OP
Evening GIGA-Man :)

I recently purchased an x79 ud3 which gave me a lot of grief and finally gave up the ghost a few days ago. The seller told me and i belive that i can rma the motherboard myself to your good selves, would you have a point of contact for me as i have never had to rma anything to gigabyte before.
Much appreciated in advance :)

The rule is you RMA the product in your place of purchase. If there are any problems then you can contact our RMA dept directly under: [email protected]
P.S. Thanks for trust, received.

Hey GIGA-Man!

I have been hearing high pitched noises coming from my motherboard recently (GA-Z77X-D3H). Is this a common issue? Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks,
Harry :)

Try upgrade into the latest bios. It this won't help then just RMA it.

Please can you take a look at the end of this thread regarding problems with the backlight on the Aivia Osmium keyboard. I have also posted in your own forum where there is another report of the issue.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18444650

The best woudl be to contact our tech support directly

Associate
OP
Hi GIGA-MAN.

Had problems now for 6 months when i purchased a i7 3770k. multi was locked for 6 months so couldnt overclock. now with new bios, unlocked multi and now having problems with cpu volts.(...)

First of all apologies for the problem. I assume from your other threads that you have Sniper 2, correct? I will check about this case internally and will try to make you happy. Please hold on

Hi,
Could you comment on my other thread. Will this motherboard do all that I want it to do, and will it be compaitble with all future AM3+ CPUs. (...)

Replied at: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=22986321#post22986321

Associate
OP
(...)whats Gigabytes policy regarding stock cooler removal on your gfx card range?

Are we allowed to remove lets say the 670 windforce cooler and apply our own TIM or fit a water block for our silent machines without voiding the warranty? (...)

Have a look here as this was discussed already some time ago. Thanks!

Associate
OP
Hello GIGA-Man. :D Are you able to take suggestions on here? :) Gigabyte man for 6 years now. :)

I love my UP4 TH, glad Gigabyte haven't stopped using PCI slots. I would like an option to disable thunderbolt controller in BIOS if possible. You can disable the USB 3.0/LAN maybe the TB too?

I cannot get F9 UP4 TH BIOS to backup the second BIOS chip. ALT+F10 won't work. F8 is fine.

Suggestions for BIOS modifications should be submitted at http://ggts.gigabyte.com

FAO: Giga-man

I have a question regarding the Z77X-UP5 TH, here in the UK the motherboard is very expensive, in the USA it costs the equivelent of the Asus SABERTOOTH Z77.

Generally speaking, is UK RRP pricing correct? It just seems that people in the UK are charged an excessive amount more?

All markets are different in price. We cannot comment on the prices of other countries as there are many factors which could result in different price’s (tax, shipping cost, storage cost, exchange rate to name but a few factors).

Does Gigabyte ever intend to release any UEFI BIOS for GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 series boards ?

@nightmare99 too

I will push our HQ BIOS team again for this, sorry to keep you waiting so long

Back
Top Bottom