Help launch a new case!

Caporegime
Yeah I don't have an intake on mine.

I have a spare 140mm fan somewhere but am not sure it would fit. It would blow air directly on to my 980 GTX fans though.......not sure if that would be beneficial or not.

Soldato
Yeah I don't have an intake on mine.

I have a spare 140mm fan somewhere but am not sure it would fit. It would blow air directly on to my 980 GTX fans though.......not sure if that would be beneficial or not.

I have two spare slim 140mm fans so I tried one before I fitted the SP120, they fit if you just drop them in but even with 120mm mounts they wont line up with the mounting holes because of the panel clip retainers.

I'm not sure whether it would help an actively cooled card or not TBH, the distance between GPU fan and the bottom vent is so small I'd be surprised if it made much difference.

Soldato
Why do these mATX cases still have to be so tall? APEVIA Black SECC Steel / Aluminum X-MASTER is 5.5 inches tall, it is ATX so it is a bit much for my mATX card... I would love a mATX version with the PSU on the other side, it is in a silly place for GPU airflow...

Last edited:
Caporegime
The Ncase M1 was a no compromise mITX case enabling full length GPU and 240mm radiator in a small chassis.

There are smaller things available (and shorter) but they leave you limited to what CPU/GPU you can use.

Back
Top Bottom