Helphire question

Soldato
Good luck with this, that apparent indicator bulb really does seem to be causing all the problem.

Maybe ask for the witness to be assessed on his/her eye sight, if it could be proved that they do not have the correct level of vision for drivng etc then maybe the statement about the bulb flashing, angle of sun with your approach (Work it out from time of day, car direction, and witness location obviously :D) could help you out ???

Suspended
OP
TBH I do have quite orange bulbs in a clear reflector unit so something along those lines could be the case. BUT Im pretty sure that I simply must have left my indicator on, although its rare I bother putting it on at the junction most days and I simply cant remember turning it off after the accident, I guess the jolt of the sign post cancelled the reture mechanism :cool:

Commuter auto pilot mode for the win :rolleyes:

Suspended
OP
Me chasing the agreed value.

'It doesnt really bother us if you send the documents back as it doesnt effect us'

... Pardon!

They wont refund it as they sent the chaser letters. Howvere I made it clear this was my second year of an agreed value so surely they have pictures from the accident and they reflect the car as it stands now, the cars condition etc is still perfectly assessable post accident aswell. The girl suggested that I should just send in a letter of complaint before they send out the FSA checklist and include the MOT cert. its likely they will push it through.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
I actually sent the pictures after that though. :mad:

Infact I have found the chaser letters, and they were from 2007 policy, where I have a second certificate that includes the agreed value endorsement. I have nothing like that for the 2008 one.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
Hahahahahaha, this is so much fun.

Assessor who first valued it has put a figure of £2k next to it. The buy back on cars from my ins co. is the payout with a 22.5% deduction, so around £1550. Add on my excess (which I can claim back) and Im not really left with anything. Please tell me why I bothered will fully comp. The cars is easy worth £2k in bits.

Sky better sort the agreed value out, although that would indicate a £4k buy back :confused: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom