• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Here you go, one very expensive pyramid - ATI's Flagship Card!

Soldato
Despite always having preferred nVidia (because of the drivers mostly), I'm seriously considering one of these and I haven't even installed my 480 yet!

Then again, the 480 sitting on my desk at the moment will be more than capable of playing pretty much everything at my 1920x1080 Res... so this is thankfully putting me off getting one.. oh and that RIDICULOUS price.....Could almost get tri-sli 480's on the ASUS deal for that amount....

kd

Soldato
I'm glad and slightly dissapointed that this new card hasn't much more to offer over my 5970 & 5870.

Over a year later after the build there seems to be nothing on the horizon to absolutely destroy my cards.

Associate
I'm glad and slightly dissapointed that this new card hasn't much more to offer over my 5970 & 5870.

Over a year later after the build there seems to be nothing on the horizon to absolutely destroy my cards.

what you reakon the 590 is going to be like ? think i'm going to hold of for that. i sold my ati 5970.

Back
Top Bottom