Heres Roxy!

Caporegime
LOT's more to come of Roxy, but here's one which is going to be printed at a whopping 32x46 inches and put up in the club! :eek::D:cool:

1.jpg

Hope you like :) - Like I said more to come over the next couple of days so stay tuned!

Caporegime
OP
Very nice. Dare I say would possibly benefit from a hair-light?

I've got some with a hair light, and whilst it works in others, it did not work for this pose, as it messed with tones of her skin a lot and made her look almost a completely different colour at times! But I agree a light with a snoot on it to focus just on the hair would have finished it off nicely.

Mud

Mud

Soldato
I've got some with a hair light, and whilst it works in others, it did not work for this pose, as it messed with tones of her skin a lot and made her look almost a completely different colour at times! But I agree a light with a snoot on it to focus just on the hair would have finished it off nicely.

Thanks for the info, I'm terrible at this kind of photography but I think immersion in media just from daily life makes everyone a backseat expert in portrait photography.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks for the info, I'm terrible at this kind of photography but I think immersion in media just from daily life makes everyone a backseat expert in portrait photography.

lol ssh. I appreciate any kind of criticism - It helps point out sometimes blatantly obvious things I shouldn't have missed! :D

Soldato
Really nice shots, the first B&W one is really good. Im liking the one with her in the funky leggings, good lighting.

Back
Top Bottom