hifi Delusion at it's greatest?

Soldato
...however if your in a studio there might be 20 interconnects....

It's rare to see RCA's being used in studios unless gear necessitates it.

...more contributing to the recording..

I'm not sure what that has to do with induced interference in cabling which can occur at any point but sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way, i wouldn't being comparing it to "studios" as it's not typically what you would see nor how they would go about it, ie - silver plated cabling, expensive IEC's or RCA's.

But if you're happy with what you've got and doing, then that is all that matters...
giphy.gif

Soldato
I demonstrated in this thread that background noise is less from the Van Damme cable, I wanted to show that different interconnect cables do effect sound quality and I did this.

Those Prodipe speakers can be purchased cheap, but there not poor quality, they have a relativity flat response curve, the dual amplifiers have low THD, main driver is fibre glass and cabinet is good construction to eliminate vibration. There better quality then Edifiers people typically recommend on here, yes I have a sub but choosing not to use it.

The Van Damme Silver cables I also run on far more expensive HiFi system in my front room, they make the same improvement on that system.

EMF and problems in mains do effect audio performance. The Tacmia mains filters reduce spikes and remove DC on the mains that can be injected from other devices such as lighting transformers.

It's amazing that some people post on things they have never even tried for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom