1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site error

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by michty_me, May 11, 2019.

1. michty_me

Wise Guy

I'll do that when I build my new computer. See what happens then

2. mrbell1984

Capodecina

That doesn't make sense, you are having the issues on your system you have now not any other system or a future build.

3. michty_me

Wise Guy

I guess it depends on how long for Zen 2 release. If it's soon then not much point wasting time reinstalling now.
    I'll be away with work for a month shortly too.

I just thought I would ask in here to see if anyone had experienced the same issue before.

4. mrbell1984

Capodecina

There will have been plenty people with that same error but dare say resolved it some how and didn't need to post. Just to clarify which browser are you using and can you confirm if you have tried a different web browser OR a reinstall of the browser completely OR just reset the browser completely?

5. michty_me

Wise Guy

I've been using Chrome and Firefox mostly. I've done full resets of both too including full reinstalls of both.
    I still think it's something driver related and you are probably 100% correct in saying a reinstall of win10 would resolve my issues.

6. mrbell1984

Capodecina

You could remove the driver in device manager and let it update/install itself via windows update.

7. michty_me

Wise Guy

I think that is what I have done when I first started investigating. Although I'm starting to wonder if I just updated to the latest driver. I'll try again though. Also odd how the same issue was there on WiFi which spurred me onto hardwiring my house.