***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Soldato
Hogwarts Legacy is an immersive, open-world action RPG set in the world first introduced in the Harry Potter books. For the first time, experience Hogwarts in the 1800s.

Your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart.

DNJTfL6.jpg

This game is going to be amazing, so looking forwards to this one coming out. Personally I can't wait to go Dark Wizard mode :D

https://www.hogwartslegacy.com/en-us/faq

Man of Honour
The graphics on the environments look really nice, the characters not so much. Or possibly its because the environmental graphics look so nice that the characters stand out as not looking so good. If that makes sense. Almost looks like the character models are from an entirely different game, probably not explaining myself well, its like they are superimposed from another title into these really good looking environments.

Soldato
The graphics on the environments look really nice, the characters not so much. Or possibly its because the environmental graphics look so nice that the characters stand out as not looking so good. If that makes sense. Almost looks like the character models are from an entirely different game, probably not explaining myself well, its like they are superimposed from another title into these really good looking environments.
I get what you mean.

Soldato
OP
Pre-order is now available

has it been delayed? I swear it was due november.

what i really hope for is a full explorable hogwarts school and hogsmeade. i want to be able to seemlessly walk from my dorm to the hog's head without being transported there by fake boundaries e.g. you get to the school gate, and it just says "to hogsmeade, and it just auto loads you there now, skipping the path there.

i'm fear it will disappoint and be much smaller than it deserves to be.

also £65 for xbox! been a long long time since i've bought a game new. seems nuts at that price when i'm used to £20/£30 maxxxx.

Soldato
has it been delayed? I swear it was due november.

what i really hope for is a full explorable hogwarts school and hogsmeade. i want to be able to seemlessly walk from my dorm to the hog's head without being transported there by fake boundaries e.g. you get to the school gate, and it just says "to hogsmeade, and it just auto loads you there now, skipping the path there.

i'm fear it will disappoint and be much smaller than it deserves to be.

also £65 for xbox! been a long long time since i've bought a game new. seems nuts at that price when i'm used to £20/£30 maxxxx.

Yeah it was delayed until Feb 10th.

Soldato
Don't know what to say...... Looks awesome. I know my PC will struggle with this and I only have XBone (well, my lad does, I gave it to him) but we have got the Switch Oled for the kids for Xmas, might be worth a punt on that so we can all play on it on the TV.

E: or buy myself Xbox X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom