***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Associate
Bought the Deluxe edition from CD Keys but it says available on the 10th on Steam, is this right? Haven't used the site before.

I just bought this, entered the key on steam and downloaded it. It just says coming 10th Feb and the play button is greyed out so it will be live then.

Associate
You should be able to preload the deluxe edition now, once you've redeemed the key on Steam of course.
I donwloaded this morning, and when finished noticed it said app not loaded, which i took to mean it wouldnt let me start. I couldnt test as i had to shut down for work. I bought the PC deluxe version on steam, should that enable 3 days early access?

Man of Honour
I donwloaded this morning, and when finished noticed it said app not loaded, which i took to mean it wouldnt let me start. I couldnt test as i had to shut down for work. I bought the PC deluxe version on steam, should that enable 3 days early access?
The early access starts at 6pm today

Associate
I might pick this up on the PS5 to be on the safe side performance-wise and since I have no way to hook up my oled to my PC the choice is easier.

Don't really care about the reviews anymore, if Hogwarts is fun to explore and the rest is at least serviceable, I know I'll have fun.
Runs fine on PS5 - that's the version I went with for now. I don't trust PC ports these days ... until the likes of Digital Foundry or some other reliable source has commented.

Soldato
OP
Deluxe Editions will still say "Coming Feb. 10th" even after Pre-loading.
It will also show up under your games library as "Hogwarts Legacy" even if you have the deluxe edition.

Man of Honour
Yeh, who needs analogue controls, force feedback, and easy access to buttons! :p

Not to mention that 99.99% of games are designed around a controller these days!
0.01% is about how effective I am with a controller :D

I cant even walk in a straight line on games with one. M&K for me all the way !

Man of Honour
I can never have a good experience on controller personally - even single player I need that fluid connection to the game to be immersed.

Sadly I suspect the game will be highly developed around controller input and sub-par in taking advantage of the PC - hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I can never have a good experience on controller personally - even single player I need that fluid connection to the game to be immersed.

Sadly I suspect the game will be highly developed around controller input and sub-par in taking advantage of the PC - hope I'm wrong.
I dont mind if its developed around controller, I 100%'ed Elden Ring, including all optional bosses, on K&M. If I can manage that I'm sure I will cope with Hogwarts on M&K :)

Back
Top Bottom