HomeBrew Ocuk Bottle Swap ?

Soldato
Or a pint bottle to the Seabiscuits and we can share.

This was gonna be next question actually you and I probably should be classed as one since our beer will be the same from the beer celler.
I would like to add i would be fine sending pint bottles as that is what we use anyways.
We also will send glass bottles and maybe a bag o haribo! ;)

Associate
OP
yep sure 330-500ml in plastic or well packaged glass

This seems to be going one of two ways.

A secret santa type 1 beer entered per person.
or
We get 6-10 entries and send out 6-10 bottles each (kinda bad on postage :( )

What are people more interested in ?

My thoughts are we start with first one and if its a success we have a brew session and try for second way at a later date ?

Soldato
yep sure 330-500ml in plastic or well packaged glass

This seems to be going one of two ways.

A secret santa type 1 beer entered per person.
or
We get 6-10 entries and send out 6-10 bottles each (kinda bad on postage :( )

What are people more interested in ?

My thoughts are we start with first one and if its a success we have a brew session and try for second way at a later date ?

i'd like to know what i'm getting, maybe we can all put what brews we have on part one of the thread and people chose what they want. if no one fancies anyones own brews, if there happy to cover shipping why not send out our own to who ever wants it that cannot swap that week or month???

i know that i'm really going for brewing and soon have my bar in the garden as i have a big shed going up to store loads! fridges too

Associate
I'm up for this. Don't have a brew on at the moment (and all out of stocks) but will have a brew on in the next 2-3 weeks which.

I'm over 18 yada yada!

Man of Honour
i'd like to know what i'm getting, maybe we can all put what brews we have on part one of the thread and people chose what they want. if no one fancies anyones own brews, if there happy to cover shipping why not send out our own to who ever wants it that cannot swap that week or month???

i know that i'm really going for brewing and soon have my bar in the garden as i have a big shed going up to store loads! fridges too

If you're receiving anything from me it's a choice of:

1) IPA
2) IPA
3) IPA
4) IPA
5) IPA
...etc

:p

Associate
If you wanted to push the boat out you could arrange a HomeBrew Ocuk Bottle Swap/Meet-up. Locations depending, of course :)

Associate
OP
Ok well people, leave a bottle or two for the swap after your next brew and i'll aim to get the fist one sorted end of April ?

Associate
OP
right my brew for this turned out "interesting" it finished at 1.006 from 1.040 after fermenting for 3 daysa at 20c .... and still has a cidery twang.... i'd try to do invert sugar no.2 from the blog shut up about barclay perkins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom