** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

Associate
Please don't tempt me.....it's bad enough knowing that mrk's buttshots are incoming. I really enjoyed this game on PS5 and the thought of playing on PC at higher frame rates with sharper image quality is already tempting enough.

Man of Honour
I quite like depth of field as long as it's done naturally instead of applying all the background blur in the universe lol
Sadly all too often its the latter, I must admit that the first things I turn off whenever I start up a game for the first time is Motion Blur, DoF, Chromatic Aberation and Grain. Horrible things which have no place in my PC games :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Sadly all too often its the latter, I must admit that the first things I turn off whenever I start up a game for the first time is Motion Blur, DoF, Chromatic Aberation and Grain. Horrible things which have no place in my PC games :D

Same. They all go off. Back in the day here people would leave them all on as they wanted maximum settings. There was a lot of all the gear no idea going on :cry:

I quite like depth of field

Case in point this chap.

:p:cry::D

Soldato
cdkeys code pre-downloaded on Steam overnight, made a bit of an oopsie by linking it to my account instead of my better half's, hoping it does family sharing like last Horizon... If not, we have quick account switch activated, so she will have to play as me!

First time I can remember pre-downloading a Steam game, if I've done it before, must have been years ago. Deleted ~12 old games from NVME Steam library to have 150GB of space for this, so far ~96GB but guessing it will unzip to 150.

Just hope after all this it is playable on her (our) old i5-6600 with RX 580, might be incentive to at least get a graphics card upgrade.

E: Forgot to write that AMD have a new driver that supports this, saw post in graphics card section few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom