** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

god bless my internet connection

QOn1oVK.jpeg

I'm gonna test to see how long unpack/decryption takes, seems a good opportunity to compare against realtime downloading to get some cold hard numbers. Downloading in the moment takes 13 minutes, so let's see the comedy that is preloading then unpacking :p

Edit*

And so it has begun lmao:

tyLBYnN.png

Last edited:
Not as bad as the Steam forums.

Though I did dislike Suicide Squad (enough to get a refund), there's people in the discussions there going on about a consultancy company i'd never heard of that they are trying to bring down, how they made Harley Quinn more ugly, How the game should kick off Gamergate 2.0 etc etc.

Absolutely toxic place.

Not as bad as the Steam forums.
Wow you're not wrong:

Absolutely crazy how people can live life thinking this way.

Wow you're not wrong:

Absolutely crazy how people can live life thinking this way.
Do I even want to read it? The fact people are modding Aloy for a "hotter" model is weird enough to me.

Edit: Woke this, woke that, lesbians, why is Aloy so ugly? I won't buy this game, Yadda Yadda yadda

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrk
I'm gonna test to see how long unpack/decryption takes, seems a good opportunity to compare against realtime downloading to get some cold hard numbers. Downloading in the moment takes 13 minutes, so let's see the comedy that is preloading then unpacking :p

Edit*

And so it has begun lmao:

tyLBYnN.png

Just saw the edit. Lol

My god man. What a stupid reason to miss out on a game. Almost as bad as missing out on it because it does not support ultrawide aspect ratio! :p:cry:;)

Grabbed the key and added it to steam mrk. I am ready to beta test with you brother! Also look forward to your mod suggestions :p

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Mod suggestions? What do you think this is Cyberpunk?! Unless I can download a Porsche 918 Spyder or something the mods need not apply :p

Hey don't mock ultrawide support! I'm now playing Nintendo Switch games with full ultrawide support and enjoying them more than on the actual switch in ancient 16:9 and 30fps :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA
Mod suggestions? What do you think this is Cyberpunk?! Unless I can download a Porsche 918 Spyder or something the mods need not apply :p

I don't know.. Thought it may have mods. Saw your one with the aloy face change. Assumed there would be more :D

No doubt the anti-woke brigade will install those mods, I'm not one of them!

I may do it just to see how it looks. Lol. Nothing to do with woke or anything.

Why do I recall you saying something like you struggled playing HZD due to Aloys face model?

I may do it just to see how it looks. Lol. Nothing to do with woke or anything.

Why do I recall you saying something like you struggled playing HZD due to Aloys face model?

You might be contusing two different things!

I was looking on nexus mods the last time I reinstalled HZD for 4k texture mods because I didn't think the HZD textures were all that after being spoiled by other newer games. I then saw the front page of the game's nexus page full of Aloy face mods and took a screenshot to post on here and laugh at the ridiculousness of the anti-woke people lol.

You might be contusing two different things!

I was looking on nexus mods the last time I reinstalled HZD for 4k texture mods because I didn't think the HZD textures were all that after being spoiled by other newer games. I then saw the front page of the game's nexus page full of Aloy face mods and took a screenshot to post on here and laugh at the ridiculousness of the anti-woke people lol.

Yeah. It was a while ago and I probably read it wrong or recall incorrectly. Fair enough :D

Performance good, but beware 8gb vram cards can struggle at higher resolutions. When the game exceeds the vram frame buffer, the framerate gets cut in half and starts stuttering

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom