Horizon: Forbidden West

Soldato
When i ordered Dying Light 2 from The Game Collection it was shipped on wed and arrived on friday but i have had things turn up next day from them as well. Maybe it depends how popular the game is and how many are shipped at launch.

Soldato
Just had the following text from DPD:
Your Currys parcel will be delivered 18 Feb by DPD. If you're not in we'll leave it in your chosen safe place

Not actually had my dispatched email from Currys yet.
Ordered 5th Feb

Soldato
Anyone unable to wait, theradbrad has a part one uploaded. (The first hour) :) Edit - obviously it’s a play through so may contain spoilers :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone unable to wait, theradbrad has a part one uploaded. (The first hour) :) Edit - obviously it’s a play through so may contain spoilers :p

I can confirm this, fact is if you have not yet completed Zero Dawn and just want a peek on the intro, don't .. It was spoilers from the first game within minutes of it starting up and before you even come to the set up page of the game ! :cry: :p

Soldato
I can confirm this, fact is if you have not yet completed Zero Dawn and just want a peek on the intro, don't .. It was spoilers from the first game within minutes of it starting up and before you even come to the set up page of the game ! :cry: :p
I’ll put the video in actual spoiler tag. I won’t be buying this game just yet. So tempted to watch just for an hour.

Soldato
PlayStation Access did a 3 hour stream earlier too, about an hour's worth of the initial story intro then two hours of exploring and combat. Was only a 1080p stream though so doesn't show off the game in its fully glory.

Soldato
PlayStation Access did a 3 hour stream earlier too, about an hour's worth of the initial story intro then two hours of exploring and combat. Was only a 1080p stream though so doesn't show off the game in its fully glory.
Aye :cool: think brads stream is 4K.

Yep. Decided I’m watching it. I’ll grab this at a later date. Got some money set aside for GT7

Back
Top Bottom