how do you feel about this? (Hit & Run Asylum Seeker to stay in UK)

Soldato
Well, I have to say that I am in a right ****** of a mood today and having had to pass death messages before ( which I would not wish on my worst enemy ) then maybe old memories have sprung up. Not a good mix.

I politely withdraw chaps. :)

Thats fine and dandy, I'll restate my view.
Driving while disqualified is a more serious offence than the legal system gives credit for.
I come from Northern Ireland were the little scrotes regularly still steal cars and take them for a 'joyride' the car often ending up in a hedge/tree/house/other car. The legal system deals with them for driving without a licence and driving without insurance and driving while disqualified (as most of them have done it before).
A car is a dangerous vehicle in the wrong hands, and moe often than not, the wrong hands are someone who is disqualified, we need to change some of our laws. I don't care if people say I am being emotive, if it is, I've been emotive on this topic since I started driving 17 years ago yesterday.
People are generally disqualified with good cause, and to drive while disqualified should be seen as a much worse crime than it is, they are deliberately breaking the law, and taking a ton of metal on the roads when they are not allowed to. Its always going to be dangerous, they don't disqualify people for fun, and the sentence should reflect that.
This guy, and in my opinion, more so the little scrotes we've had to put up with for 30 years (who used to be shot in the legs when that sort of thing was done) need to dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:
Associate
you can always sign the online petition, maybe if enough people sign those that we elected will actually take notice.

you only have to look at the numerous posts on skynews to get a feeling of how this has been received nationally, personally i think we are a hairs breadth away from civil war, it just needs the right catalyst i.e. an attack on the wrong target over Christmas and that's it.

Man of Honour
Hopfully the petition will do nothing,. It's been recieved because of how the media have portrayed it, combined with people getting caught up on the death, rather than his actual crimes and the laws surrounding them.

Associate
yes i do, just about everyone you talk to has had enough of bending over, immigration, burning poppies etc. and that fact that they can do and say what they want and it is freedom of speech if we say something it is classed as being racist.

apparently according to the express cameron made a personal pledge to her father that he would scrap the very act that has kept him here.

Associate
murder is suposed to be premeditated, manslaughter unintentional, while he may not of intended to kill her he knowingly got in the car and drove it resulting in her death

Permabanned
Hopfully the petition will do nothing,. It's been recieved because of how the media have portrayed it, combined with people getting caught up on the death, rather than his actual crimes and the laws surrounding them.
Let's say the law doesnt exist, and you have the chance to rewrite the law surrounding this case, would you change it?

Man of Honour
Let's say the law doesnt exist, and you have the chance to rewrite the law surrounding this case, would you change it?

In two ways, human rights law.
And a 3 strike law, for all offences.
He got convicted of the crimes he comnited and i would not change them, To include what ifs, that opens up a whole can of worms in all laws, we do not want that.

Man of Honour
murder is suposed to be premeditated, manslaughter unintentional, while he may not of intended to kill her he knowingly got in the car and drove it resulting in her death

It wasnt his actions that killed her, it was her actions that killed her. Can't we focus on the thing that prevented us deporting the scumbag rather than raking over a closed case that was judged and sentenced perfectly acceptably?

Manslaughter (Or death by dangerous driving) would have been appropriate had be been travelling at 60mph or driving a car which he knew had faulty brakes or something.

Associate
i believe that anyone coming into this country should be made to sign some form of contract that basically states they wave their rights to any human rights if they comit a criminal offence and they will be be deported along with with their family.

who do you think will have to support the swedish bombers family now he is not around to provide for them!?!

exactly the british tax payer

Associate
[TW]Fox;18024138 said:
It wasnt his actions that killed her, it was her actions that killed her. Can't we focus on the thing that prevented us deporting the scumbag rather than raking over a closed case that was judged and sentenced perfectly acceptably?

Manslaughter (Or death by dangerous driving) would have been appropriate had be been travelling at 60mph or driving a car which he knew had faulty brakes or something.

i think you seem to be missing several significant points, he should not have been driving in the first place, he drove down the road with her clinging to the bonet, when she could not hold on any further he ran her over and then ran off and left her there to die.

at no time has he shown any remorse for his actions if anything he has shown contempt by comiting the same offence again plus other offences.

if he had been acceptably judged and sentenced then why was the father on national news saying all he has had was 4 months for the driving offence and nothing for killing the little girl.

you can not ignore the case behind the complaint, but yes we need to scrap that chain around our neck that prevents us from excluding people that have no right to be here and will not contribute to society

Man of Honour
i think you seem to be missing several significant points, he should not have been driving in the first place, he drove down the road with her clinging to the bonet, when she could not hold on any further he ran her over and then ran off and left her there to die.

Is this 100% fact? Because if he genuinelly drove along with her on the bonnet, failing to stop, until suchtime as she fell off the bonnet, where he then ran into her, I can see absoluitely no way he wouldnt be charged for an offence relating to that.

The fact he wasn't charged with an offence relating to that makes me think much of it is media exageration, unless it was deemed that she was killed by the initial impact perhaps?

Don't get me wrong, I despise this guy and if news broke tommorrow that somebody had killed him I wouldnt shed a tear.

Back
Top Bottom