How do you mouse?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What kind of mouser are you, index over LMB and wheel and middle finger over RMB or all 3 fingers covering each?

Recently adopted the 3 finger way and actually, it's working great on both XM2we and MX Master 3S I think, this also allows thumb and piny to grip each side of the mouse better too I'm finding!

ZPOunZr.gif
vs
aUGDBrg.gif

Soldato
the one on the right looks unnatural to me, i have never even been tempted to do it that way and not sure if i ever tried it in my life.
will give it a go tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: mrk
Man of Honour
Index on left mouse button, then the next 2 fingers dynamically changing position depending on what I'm doing but mostly using the middle finger for the wheel.

Soldato
2 finger warrior. right handed, Index/Middle covering on the respective buttons, either finger using the scroll wheel as required. Though I feel given the opportunity the middle finger takes preference on the wheel.

Associate
My middle and ring finger sit on the RMB, and I grip with thumb and pinky. For scroll wheel, I use my middle finger because I need my index to hit those sweet Juan deags while bhopping through ivy, out middle, and through connector like a speed demon :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Place hand on mouse, wherever it falls is how I grip it, I tend to have my pinky on the side, with my ring finger just on the end of the RMB, I don't udnerstand the people that try to force another grip that isn't natural to them.

Back
Top Bottom