How do you take your whey?

Soldato
Don't know how you guys manage just whey and water.

I'm using the following to mask the taste of mine

Wheg
1 banana
1.5 tbsp peanut butter
225ml of skimmed milk

Soldato
Also depends what flavour/source you have. TheProteinWorks, although I was reluctant to try them after LiE's absolute bumming of them, are some of the nicest drinks I've had. And that's with just water!

Soldato
400ml water in shaker > 5mg creatine > two big scoops (spade not round scooper) of MP impact whey, twice daily.

Sometimes throw a frozen banana in there and use a blender if I have vanilla or banana flavor whey.

This but 300ml water and use the MP scooper. (5g) Creatine by the way.

Last edited:
Soldato
1 Scoop whey (concentrate), 3-4 whole eggs, raspberries (approx 30g), Banana (approx 50g), 20g coconut oil. 2 cups hot water, blend it up. Maybe too much fat post workout which some will say slows absorption of the protein, maybe it does but I'm not too hung up on that and VCO is very easily digested anyway. It tastes good and is more like a small meal than just a protein drink. Get it down yer Bro's!:D

Associate
Tend to have a whey/casein blend on its own pre bed, but morning shake is usually something along these lines:

1 scoop whey protein
Table spoon of peanut butter
Handful of frozen blueberries
Kale (raw or cooked)
Raw broccoli

Blended for 1-2 minutes to get a fine consistency.

Doesn't actually taste too bad.

Associate
i have 1 and half scoop with my porrige for breakfast, just put it on there :p and mix it in, will have to try Lie's method of mixing it with milk before the oats! I usually have another scoop and half before bed with a pint of milk! Can't stand it with water, which sucks for times ive no access to fridge or good food and whey powder + water would help me

Back
Top Bottom