How do you WASD

Soldato
OP
yeah, it even works with alt+tabbing and if you have an rgb board it'll change the colour scheme as well.

only downside is if you're playing an fps at 1600dpi then tab out to the desktop at 6800dpi it can take a second or two to adjust.

I could live with that.

Once I feel more certain whether I'm going to get back into gaming or not, I might well check out a Corsair board based on that. Cheers. :)

Associate
This was the exact reason I went for a corsair keyboard as I'll admit at times the software can be abit of a pain but it does a lot you to completely remap any key on the keyboard to either perform a macro or do various commands or simple rebind it to act as if it is another key.

As mentioned I found the numpad on various games quite annoying as you couldn't remap to them but since having a Corsair keyboard its been great.

In terms of any keyboard then yes the software works with they entire range.

Associate
Ok so i have a very bizarre key setup that i have been using for FPS games for many years

A = strafe left , ring finger
S = duck , middle finger
D = jump, middle finger
F = strafe right, index finger
V = backwards, index finger
RMB = forwards
Lshift = sprint, little finger
Lcontrol = use/interact, little finger
Space = ADS/alt fire, thumb
G = Reload, index finger
Lalt = Melee, thumb

I then use Q,W,E,R,T for game specific controls like Heal, Torch,Prone, Grenades.
Z,X,C are used for cycling weapon options like fire modes and attachments.

Soldato
RMB = forwards just reminded me of Doom 2 where you could hold RMB to make mouse movement control forward/back and strafe and run then release it to turn left/right with mouse making it possible to play the game without a keyboard at all with MMB to open doors I think, I would play like this sometimes just to challenge myself and make it interesting

Soldato
little finger rests on control key and then thumb on space bar,the finger for w key i just move to the s when needed :)

that sounds odd when said aloud!

Back
Top Bottom