How long do dell normally take?

Permabanned
I ordered a Dell Studio 15 yesterday at 8pm, anybody got any clues? It was the 2nd set spec, for 499, i then added one of the colours to it and selected a carry case. Once they have processed the money (can this happen on a saturday?) will it be a few days?

Associate
Think my xps laptop took about 5 days from ordering a few years ago.. It took them nearly 3 months to build the replacement :D

Heard of it taking anything from 4-5 days up to a few weeks..

Associate
They have crazy ETA's too.. I remember when i ordered the eta was about 3 weeks, but the sales guy assured me it would be days and it was..

Associate
My 1525 took a month to arrive. Apparently, after speaking to someone at Dell, there is a shortage in battery suppliers. That was in July, don't know if it's still the same now.

Soldato
The average wait time is 7 to 10 working days. Whenever I need to give a customer a new system or monitor, I always say 7 to 10 working days. That's, on average, how long it takes.

All of our systems are built in Limerick in Ireland. There is apparently a lot of manufactures nearby that supply parts to them.

I've rarely had anyone wait two weeks for a new system. I think it's only been once in the whole year I've worked with Dell.

Associate
Which colour have you ordered?

I'm tempted to get the silver with the topo graphic map design. I like the silver but not sure I will like the map design and I cant find any close up pictures on the web!

If anyone has any please link me up!

Permabanned
OP
holly crap those new art works look awesome. I wouldn't get one, because i get bored of art however, those do look phenomenal! Now dell do these artwork styles, what do Sony and the likes really have over dell for looks?

red swirl and bunch o surfers are probably my favorites!

Permabanned
When I ordered my Inspiron a couple of months back I placed the order on a Thursday and had it the following Tuesday, I selected a different CPU, lid colour and a bigger hard disk from the original specification.

Back
Top Bottom