Discussion in 'OcUK Full Systems & Bundles' started by skipper847, Jul 31, 2019.
hehe. I might make another topic in storage forum asking which ssd to change if needed.
@skipper847 i'd keep with the mp510. best value nvme ssd currently.
or the adata sx8200 pro - but ocuk don't sell this.
i wouldn't get the samsung 970 evo/plus, nor the wd blacks. waaaay overpriced and no tangible improvements over the corsair/adata outside of benchmarks.
I said that I wont change anything and hold onto it at the moment even SSD. Hopefully by next Friday they get more SSD in.
A lot has gone up since I bought it.
I placed my order for a new build on the 13th July.... with the 3900x.... Im still waiting. I'm really considering swapping out for something thats in stock, but I know as soon as I do stock will arrive and I'll be kicking myself
Still waiting for mine too. 18 working days 22 total. Graphic card in today but ssd still says out of stock. Hopefully they got the SSD in and card comes in today.
Just phoned up today and card not arrived yet and expecting SSD any day now. Just checked store page at 16:20 and still not in.
Taking a very long time now.
18 working days 24 total what to do?.
think all you can do mate is be patient
yup I am lol. Just the wait killing me. hehe
which card you waiting for ?
gigabyte 2080ti extreme and ssd.
orbitalwalsh what ssd would you change to same spec. I paid £128. You was one what put it together for me. hehe
Phoning on Friday.
hard as nothing comes close to it bar Cruical P1 which doesn't sell on here, still NVMe and low in price
not sure if @GIGA-Man is able to give some ETA on stock into UK ? guessing OCUK didn't hold stock back from when you ordered ? =/
again not sure if @CorsairChris could give a heads up on ETA for m.2
sabrent rocket for £110.
@Journey for details.
don't know about how warranty will work though. presumably according to website its 1 year extendable to 5 years upon registration, and presumably USA warranty base
18 days! Yikes.
Pity you cant build your own system.
Its been 20 now but can wait. I no ocuk are busy and I i think there having problems with supplier and I do have other things on my mind at the moment.
I no what graphic card to change to as im just going to the non extreme version if not in by Friday. I just dont no what SSD to change to.
Yeah I dont trust my self its a lot of money if something dont work. hehe
I did phone and they did say some time in August but they did say due any day at the beginning of week. Think they must be having problems with supplier as said. By the way OCUK I'm not nagging or trying to be nasty here. lol .
Just asked on another forum just for some more advice and one said if im not transferring lots of data and just playing games then this is good enough
I am trying to wait for that SSD and card to come in stock though.
anyone could've told you that lol
but in all honesty, if they're the same price or thereabouts, why get the slower drive?
Separate names with a comma.