how many cases have you had ?

For my main PC and since I've built my own, I think it's been 3 - Antecc 300, BitFenix Shinobi and Phateks Enthoo Primo.... it's currently back in the Shinobi while I clean and re-do my watercooling (only taken me a couple of years so far :P ).... the shinobio is kinda sticky where the soft touch plastic has degraded.

Before that I had an ebay 'gaming' PC which was so awful I sent it back after a week or so, then a Dell Dimension (5150 I think), which saw me through the first year of uni.

I have another PC (the 'server' in my sig) that was in a Fujitsu case when I got it but is now crammed in to an ITX case I got free when I picked up some fittings I bought on the MM - It's, I think, a mini-DTX board and is pushed hard against the bottom of the case, probably bowing the motherboard a bit....

I'd love a new case (that's why I keep coming back to this section of the forum!) but I went and bought a 480mm rad and that's extremely limiting in case choice these days, so I really just need to clean and repair the Primo... or downsize to a couple of 360mm rads!

I've got quite a few cases laying about, thinking I might re- use them someday but I never do. I've moved several on over the years too, but it's not every year though. I do really like the look of the Phanteks NV9 though...

My first case though was the Thermaltake Xaser 3 in silver... loved that thing! Would love to do a sleeper build or something in one if I could find it again

Screenshot-20240823-001604-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg

Would guess around 10 though been a laptop user for a few years now. Recently build a friends rig in a 011D and its surprising how much case you get nowadays for the money.

I've got quite a few cases laying about, thinking I might re- use them someday but I never do. I've moved several on over the years too, but it's not every year though. I do really like the look of the Phanteks NV9 though...

My first case though was the Thermaltake Xaser 3 in silver... loved that thing! Would love to do a sleeper build or something in one if I could find it again

Screenshot-20240823-001604-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg
yeah i remember building in this case before....it was lovely case...all i can say it was very very weighty i did change the controller on the front to something i believe was a hardcano digital it was years ago and it did what it needed to do so much space ifyou find one... would like to see the sleeper build.

My first pre-built had a Nokia inspired front panel back in 2003. I then had a Thermaltake case a few years later. Then I went with a Fractal Define silent case in 2012. In 2016, I bought a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX case. Found in total. Now I'm looking to buy either the Lian Li Lancool 207 or Phanteks G400A for my latest build.

Back
Top Bottom