• Yes I work in IT and enjoy it

Votes: 243 56.6%
  • Yes I work in IT and no I do not enjoy it

Votes: 48 11.2%
  • No I don't work in IT

Votes: 138 32.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yes - Application Consultant / Implementation Analyst / Project Manager ...all comes as one really. Currently work with Oracle JD Edwards, might expand more soon.

Last edited:
Soldato
IT is not something I ever would want to do to earn a living, simply because the joy I get from it as a hobby (which it is to me now) would disappear...and also the profession that I am in pays far better!

Associate
IT is not something I ever would want to do to earn a living, simply because the joy I get from it as a hobby (which it is to me now) would disappear...and also the profession that I am in pays far better!

What profession are you in now, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I don't think I will ever dislike ICT, I love every aspect of it and hope to get a career in it. :cool:

I am only 17 though, lets see how I feel about ICT in another 10 years. :D

RSR

RSR

Soldato
My official title is Applications Engineer for a ISP based in London, which means a lot of Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, VMWare and Linux work. However, my core skill set is around NetApp, Cisco and VMWare.

Last edited:
Associate
Quality Assurance Lead for an investment bank. I manage a team of 7 software testers performing automated and manual system and regression testing for back office reference data systems. It can be hectic and stressful at times, but I mostly enjoy it thanks to working with some good people.

Soldato
Work in a company of around 150 people on an automotive project for Toyota/Lexus.

Work with .NET, SQL Server technologies and the usual client side stuff to produce web applications for use online and in dealerships. Quite enjoyable and I have learnt a lot!

Back
Top Bottom