How many tickets you got for tonights Lottery?

Man of Honour
It is pointless any of you buying a ticket now because I have just purchased my ticket on line andwill obviously win the jackpot. :D

Man of Honour
The thing I find very funny about the popularity of tonights lottery, due solely to the fact that the prize is £125,000,000, is that everyone (including myself :o ) seems to think they will have more chance winning tonight than at any other time. The odds are the same if it is £1.25 yet alone that £125M. ;)

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I'll buy a couple of tickets later but I believe if it's another rollover, next weeks jackpot gets shared amongst the next closest winners. That's when to buy lots of tickets.

Suspended
I take Brynn's post as a personal insult and request his immediate banning from the forums.

I have two lucky dips for myself and am also part of four syndicates. If I don't have a Sunseeker by this time tomorrow I'll be very surprised.

Associate
4, it's a bit of a laugh and only a few quid. I know the maths behind it all etc etc, if people don't want to play good luck to them, I will also be wasteing about £20 of beer (and then watching it drain into the toilet shortly after) tonight after not winning anything and then putting a few quid into the pool table!

Caporegime
Nozzer said:
I take Brynn's post as a personal insult and request his immediate banning from the forums.

Zing!

Look, tell you what *if* you win I will retract my comment. If you dont, well, lets just let it stand.

Lets see who the winner will be

Back
Top Bottom