How many tickets you got for tonights Lottery?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Bought 1, and I bought 1 last week for £1.50 and won £14.50 so I'm still ahead anyway :p

Caporegime
the odds are 231,435,654,788,345,675,435:1 !!! zzzzz

who cares what the odds are, the fact remains that for £1.50 you will get a stupid return.
This will only happen once every 25 years apparently. Next week the jackpot will go regardless of winners this week or next.

Caporegime
spent hours trying to generate random numbers after reading an article about it and then went into the shop and stupididly asked for lucky dip, but got my random numbers today so 4 tickets in total. Is a stupid about of money, think i would have to buy an OcUK ultima system first if i won seeeing as its only down the road.

Soldato
Brynn said:
None,

Its a tax on the ignorant

For the entertainment alone of 'what if', I feel the £1.50 stake is worth it. I don't normally play the lottery, but thought for the Euro Millions, why not? For the few minutes it would take me to earn the £1.50 I feel it's worth the relatively small gamble being made.

If I win, great. If I don't, oh well at least I had a chance, and dreaming, of winning. Harmless fun.

:)

Soldato
iBankAllDay said:
For the entertainment alone of 'what if', I feel the £1.50 stake is worth it. I don't normally play the lottery, but thought for the Euro Millions, why not? For the few minutes it would take me to earn the £1.50 I feel it's worth the relatively small gamble being made.

If I win, great. If I don't, oh well at least I had a chance, and dreaming, of winning. Harmless fun.

:)
Same here, this is the first lottery ticket I've ever bought. For £1.50 can hardly complain if I lose :p .

Chances are I will probably have a go next week too due to the change in how they're dealing out the cash.

Man of Honour
dbappa said:
spent hours trying to generate random numbers after reading an article about it and then went into the shop and stupididly asked for lucky dip, but got my random numbers today so 4 tickets in total. Is a stupid about of money, think i would have to buy an OcUK ultima system first if i won seeeing as its only down the road.
I'd buy Spie. :p

Associate
well i have bought for tonight draw 35 tickets as every one say you got to be in it to win it
i buy anyone if i iwn the 125 million a pc if they ask me nicely lol i,ll let you know if i win

Caporegime
i was pondering last night whilst going to sleep - charities. If i won i would give a fair whack to charity - the problem is dont know which. Normally people give to charities they feel close too etc, but truthfully cant think of one of the top of my head (think of a general few). Also im sure some of them these days are bogged down with admin and the money doesnt actually go to where its supposed to - or am i ill informed?

Back
Top Bottom