How much data do you use?

Associate
How have you managed that?
I tried to reduce my £11 30GB AYCE and they werent having it, they just kept trying to offer me some silly half price deal which was still more than I was paying.

I started off with £25 unlimited everything by using the 14 days cooling off period asking them to reducing my minutes to 600.
Ended up with £16. (UL data 600 minutes)
Couple of months down the line complained about signal/speed issues workplace issues etc they dropped my monthly plan to £12 with £20 credit.

Last 30 days on my contract asked them again on live chat looking to save some money happy with my plan.
After one hour they came back with £5 600 minutes UL data.
I next mentioned hence me using less than 50 minutes a month any chance could you do the 200 minutes instead package they said yes monthly charge will be £2.00 with £15 credit on top.

Associate
I’ll give it a go again on live chat.

I tried the bad signal route lol, they have me a credit that I was hoping was reoccurring but it wasn’t

Associate
im using about 75gb a month on my phone netflix/ audible and internet radioand acting as a wifi hot spot for my business computer. I don't think my phone ever uses wifi itself.

EE have been pretty good with the 4g unlimited as ive got one of their sims in my Netgear nighthawk m1 for home internet which regularly goes over 1000gb and no problems at all

Soldato
I had been on an unlimited data plan for years due to being out and about, plus WiFi at my parents was awful.

Now in a house with fttc, plus rarely working in the office, my mobile data usage has dropped from 50-100gb down to maybe 2gb a month. I even changed my contract to reduce the data allowance.

Man of Honour
660 meg over the last 30 days but just realised I used 390 meg watching football when I thought I was on WiFi.
At the most I have never used more than 500 meg.
All my music and films I watch are on my phone so it's basically checking into social media sites like OCUK, Facebook and WhatsApp.

Back
Top Bottom