Poll: How much do you spend on video subscriptions per month (Sky/Netflix/Prime/D+/HBO etc)?

How much do you spend monthly on video content?

• Total voters
Pretty much just Prime video £9/mo for some tennis/football, ocassionally sub to Netflix for a month for the very rare times a series looks good.

Last edited:
Netflix standard

Thr others don't have enough stuff I like to subscribe.

No tv licence either so it literally is 10.99

Last edited:
Netflix via VPN £10
Disney+ £6.66 (£80 annually)
Prime £7.92 (£95 annually)

TV licence £14 or whatever it is. Don't watch anything at all really, but the wife won't ditch TV box or "normal" TV.

Last edited:
Amazon Prime
Netflix
Now TV when I see a cheap offer
Spotify family because the kids love it
Disney+ free with my bank account

Technically prime but only due to having it for other reasons, I don't actually watch anything on there.

I used to sub to netflix once in awhile to catch up, but their pricing models coupled with awful pc based web support have put me off entirely.

Last edited:
I have all 4 for around £10/month, Netflix Premium (Turkish plan), Prime, Apple TV+ (4 months free), Disney+ (Free with bank account).

I won't be renewing Prime when my sub ends this month due to inclusion of ads.
I've watched ATV+ the most since I signed up, but won't continue when the free plan finishes in a couple of weeks.
Disney+ hardly ever used, once the above to two end I'll see what's there.
Netflix, I'll continue as long as I can on the TR prices, not used much.

Last edited:
Just Netflix and that's mostly for family members, despite different households and few warning messages still going strong on one sub.

Netflix basic w/ads 5 pm?
Shudder I usually get this for £30 a year with offers
Prime (although I don't count this as we get prime for the delivery so the streaming service is an extra)
Youtube premium - full price, £20 a month but worth it as me, the wife and two kids all use it a lot and the music part means we don't need Spotify anymore. We also gave a spot to a friend and they share disney+ with us.

Nothing, besides probably 2-3 times a year when I get Prime when I'm buying things, so strictly for delivery, if it's worth keeping and re-watching forever, so for example LOTR trilogy, classic cinema etc I buy 4K UHD Blu Ray, that way it's mine.

I buy plenty of older films, comedy greats, docu's on cheaper BR or just old DVD.

Yeah, I did at one time think that streaming would offer a forever library of greats at my fingertips, but that's just not the case, it's become little more than popping down the old video shop and renting some VHS tapes (the picture quality with streaming and SKY is laughable). I'm reminded of the huge error I made when largely disposing of my vinyl collection, and old time Hi-Fi system, to go with Cd's (ugh), I think portable music obviously has a lot going for it though, with Spotfiy etc.

In the end, as I found with books, after I tried Kindle, physical media just has a magic to it you can't recreate with convenience. And of course it's yours forever.

Last edited:
>£51

Sky (Movies, Sports, Kids) but it includes Netflix, Paramount+ and Discovery+
Amazon Prime - Mostly for deliveries.
AppleTV
Disney+ we pay for yearly.
YouTube Premium.

Back
Top Bottom