How not to clean a chain Graphic

Associate
I think taking photos is a modern , albeit strange.. way of coping with the pain.

When I burn't my arm on hot weld (photo to come ;)) I took a photo to look back on, just when it was hurting like **** :D

Ha, I did the same when I missed the nail with a lump hammer and hit my finger instead!

Associate
Next time my bike chain looks in need of cleaning i will be leaving it alone. I once had a grid dropped on my hands and thankfully i didnt lose my fingers, this guy must have been in agony.

Caporegime
lol at the argument about someone calling him dumb he replies with

"At least I can spell the word BRAKE in my sig." and the other guy comes back with
"At least I can type it. LOL" :D

Soldato
LMAO at posts 2 and 4 (and the somewhat hilarious combo above). :D

What an eejit though. I knew that's what he'd done as soon as I read the title of this thread. Oh well, hopefully he's learnt his lesson!

Soldato
Link has gone - anyone care to summarise?

/EDIT - Found it - seriously grim.

For anyone who is curious enough but has a weak stomach, some dude was trying to clean his bike chain, jacked it up and started it in gear. Was WD-40'ing it with a cloth and the cloth got caught and dragged his hand through the sprockets. Cue three pretty much severed tips of fingers with bits of bone poking out. Smashing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom