Soldato
* Bloke cleans chains
* Thinks he wants to be lazy
* Starts bike
* Gets trapped in sprocket
* Ends up with missing bits of fingers

Just use google-fu to find it :p

Soldato
Can't understand why the link was removed tbh. Things happen to people, we are flesh and bones. Life is not cotton balls and fluffy bunnies (just seems really daft to remove the link, imo). After seeing that I'll never go near a bike chain (I wouldn't have anyway, but I definitely wont now!). Overall, a good warning OP.

Soldato
Can't understand why the link was removed tbh. Things happen to people, we are flesh and bones. Life is not cotton balls and fluffy bunnies (just seems really daft to remove the link, imo). After seeing that I'll never go near a bike chain (I wouldn't have anyway, but I definitely wont now!). Overall, a good warning OP.

But but but, my fluffy bunny! :(

Anyway, just don't be an idiot and clean your chain. Bike off, on a stand, not hard.

Soldato
OP

Personaly agree, the big red warning did give it away if people didnt want to look at it,

But either way I dont want to anoy the bosses so wont kick up a stink, after all as Bledd said "Googling" it finds it

Associate
you see worse on tv dunno why the link was removed. all it showed was a bit of blood and some mangled fingers, but therea again i have a high tolerence to blood and gore!. bit of a dumb way to go about cleaning a chain though

Soldato
OP
Why oh why did I have to search for that!

Oh well, I suppose the man with the jar and the chain cleaner are both in time for Halloween!

Mate of mine works for a Hospital and sent that Jar one to his mate (a Surgeon) and asked what he though the out come would be for the guy.

Either
1 Death

2 sore for a very long time

Fair enough everyone has their own fetishes but come on when does it stop

Soldato
that jar thing was proven fake iirc. pain olympics however...

guy in OPs missing link is very lucky he never lost more of his fingers! hes stupid for doing what he did though. thats only one less stupid than the people who manage to loose there fingers in lawnmowers

and those of you wondering about how/why he took pics. well id be guessing adrenaline would be kicking in after the initial pain. and from experience its a long wait for an ambulance when your waiting for one yourself! anything to help pass the time , plus its cool

Back
Top Bottom