• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How often do you upgrade your CPU and Motherboard

Only when really needed...
Current PC will eat up anything at 1440p, and is semi competent at 4k gaming. That also makes it reasonably competent at any other tasks too, but the most stressfull thing it does is basically gaming.

I honestly can't see me upgrading until DDR7 or whatever...and it probably won't even be a windows machine by that point, it will be Linux of some sort, I'm so sick to death of microsoft and all thier online cloud crap that they force down your throat, and gaming support in linux, epescially with AMD GPU's and steam is getting better all the time.

I'm only still on windows because of familiarity, but I've messed about with various linux distros, albeit very casually, and some of them are really slick and polished these days, and are a serious challenge for windows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom