How often do you use a pen or pencil to write?

Associate
Daily, having a notebook and a pad on my desk is more effective than using my phone. Even though it isn't the most efficient way, I often then transfer notes to my phone so that they are saved/searchable. The kinaesthetic component of writing just seems to be worth the extra effort!

Soldato
I don't like writing with biros at all, I don't know if it is just the pens I use but I find I have to press really hard for them to not just stop writing at random points. Then I find they just give up if I'm having to write on scruffy paper when out on jobs. I use a Berol felt tip pen that I must have have in my work jacket for over 15 years and it still works. I will normally use a cartridge ink pen for actual writing, or one of those Pentel fibre tip pens more recently. At my desk I will actually default to a pencil for making notes etc, it is just easier.

Soldato
The last time I used a pen/pencil was for my postal vote.

Prior to that I don't use either at all these days. I haven't for about 15 years.

My writing as suffered.

Soldato
I have lots of scrap paper on my desk, with useless notes that I write but i cant read

I dont know why I have some of this dotted around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom