How old were you when...

Soldato
First was probably when I was about 7 but that was nothing long term and I do remember I only went out with her to get to read her little diary thing.

First long term relationship (year+) was at 15 but oh my god the hassle wasn't worth it. I'll stick to having **** buddies thank you.

Soldato
My first real boyfriend was called Nigel Frampton, he was scrummy and I was 10. He held my hand and everything and he was captain of the football team *sigh* If you're on the forums Nigel......call me! :D ;)

Associate
RoachycaL said:
You got your first girlfriend?

Im 16 - aint had one yet and I was just about to ask a girl out when a mate told me you was already going out with an 18 year old! *gutted*.

Is it abnormal that I dont have a girlfriend at my age or should I give it a little more time? :confused:

22 (i think), it's harder to remember dates when you get older - i'm 25 now, for first proper relationship, no rush - it's not a race! i was always quite shy though!

edit: surely primary school stuff doesn't really count?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think i was about 16 when i had this thing with a friend of a girl i knew.....i just told her to **** off and that was that. First proper one,nearly a year, was when i just turned 17.

Pre 20 year old relationships are a load of **** to be honest.....im glad im single justnow as it saves a lot of money,hassle and i can go get drunk when i want,where i want and with who i want. :D

Just to add,i did have some random stalker girl from up the street.....one kiss and i kept getting god damn stupid poems sprayed with perfume/kissed with lipstick etc :rolleyes: I took no interest,was too busy setting fires,going down hills on bikes with no brakes and taking half my face off with the help of a wall :o

Last edited:
Soldato
When I was about 8 or something, but that doesn't really count I suppose. My first proper long term relationship started when I was 15. Lasted two years.....the evil little whore. :mad:

Don't worry about it dude.

Woman are evil creatures.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
Woman are evil creatures.

Evil? Hmm, no. Some are though.

Personally, I just think they're a completely different species. They all have screws loose too :p

Soldato
OP
Its actually quite heart warming seeing that there are other guys on this forum in the same boat as me :) Usually I only hear of the people WITH girlfriends and hear nothing about the ones that dont - this thread is now the exception :D

Back
Top Bottom