*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Soldato
Had my first proper ride out today to my parents and back which is about 20miles each way on deristricted roads and stuff.

Found out 50mph feels a lot quicker on a bike! Got overtaken a few times on my way there but much better on the way back. Good journey that I'm sat here analysing now.

Keeping my speed through bends and being confident through them at pace needs work. Gonna have a read and speak to friends and stuff.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Had my first proper ride out today to my parents and back which is about 20miles each way on deristricted roads and stuff.

Found out 50mph feels a lot quicker on a bike! Got overtaken a few times on my way there but much better on the way back. Good journey that I'm sat here analysing now.

Keeping my speed through bends and being confident through them at pace needs work. Gonna have a read and speak to friends and stuff.

Youtube is your friend, absolutely tons of helpful vids on there.

Welcome to the club, best thing you'll ever do :cool:

Associate
Will be looking to get my license early next year with a full DAS course. Been wanting and planning on it for a while now so excited to starting booking things.

At 6ft2 I’m guessing I may be a little more restricted on good fitting bikes but I’m sure I’ll find something.

Caporegime
Will be looking to get my license early next year with a full DAS course. Been wanting and planning on it for a while now so excited to starting booking things.

At 6ft2 I’m guessing I may be a little more restricted on good fitting bikes but I’m sure I’ll find something.

You done your CBT? Theory?

Soldato
Nope! Local bike trainers have full access courses which include them so was aiming to knock it all out fairly quickly. I did do a couple tester theory test which I passed quite easily so wasn’t worried about that side.
Try and do your theory as soon as you can, you can’t do your Mod1 without it.

Back
Top Bottom