*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Associate
Congrats. Good luck for you Mod 2

Good luck dude, hope you get it!

Cheers guys, I can now officially say that around 11:45am on Wednesday morning I was handed my MOD2 Pass certificate :D Absolutely made up with the pass. Now to find a bike to get out on the roads with!!

My Father In Law has offered to sell me his FireBlade :cry:

Soldato
Cheers guys, I can now officially say that around 11:45am on Wednesday morning I was handed my MOD2 Pass certificate :D Absolutely made up with the pass. Now to find a bike to get out on the roads with!!

My Father In Law has offered to sell me his FireBlade :cry:
Congrats, now jump on the blade and have at it.
What could possibly go wrong :cry:

Associate
Congrats, now jump on the blade and have at it.
What could possibly go wrong :cry:

:cry: The cheapest insurance quote i got was for just over £500, which isn't bad for someone that's only had their full licence for less than a week!!

We've now had some issues with our tenants so unfortunately the savings i had put aside for the bike have now been diverted to sort them out. Looks like im gonna be stuck to 4 wheels for a while longer :(

Man of Honour
A third noooooooooo!

I guess at least when the time is right you can just buy a bike in the knowledge that you have the license.

EDIT: That £500 quote wasn't with MCE was it? If so then look into them carefully. They are generally regarded as the worst insurer and recently cancelled many people's policies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom