How to Theme your iPhone Without Winterboard

just out of interest have u tried a theme from cydia to change it, as i did on mine after having trouble with my orange logo but that didn't work either so i think i've got an app or updated something thats overriding it :confused:
I have actually installed Zepplin now after so much hassle trying to change the Orange carrier. I think the process must be slightly different for Orange.

Soldato
really can't figure it out, my carrier is showing as "orange" not "orange_uk" as it seems to in all the carrier folders i can find with funbox.

can't see that i've got any over riding apps on the phone (make it mine, fake carrier etc) :confused:

Soldato
quick question, looking to change the background colour for the board that comes up when you try to access the multitasking list, ie list of previous apps currently in memory.

currently looks like a light grey "weave", looking to change it to plain black if its possible.

was thinking springtomise 2 would do it , but wondering if its possible to do without.

cheers......

Soldato
OP
Here is My Latest....

30555385.png

43530498.png

70442673.png

Lockscreen Theme by me.
LockInfo Theme by me.
Available at: http://maxamus007.deviantart.com/art/Simplicity-HD-287358771

Soldato
OP
Am I reading this or have you finally produced your own theme for the public!?! ahaha awesome! I love your work but I urge you to create a white/grey theme which is small. What I think IOS6 SHOULD be!

Yep, i created a theme for the public :)
Its only a lockscreen and lockinfo theme mind and not a full on theme.

White/grey theme which is small????

Associate
quick question, looking to change the background colour for the board that comes up when you try to access the multitasking list, ie list of previous apps currently in memory..
If you're still wanting to know, Or for anyone else -

System/Library/CoreServices\Springboard.app - Change the 'FolderSwitcherBG@2x~iphone.png' (On iPhone 4 5.1.1)

This will also change the background of the folders though.

Soldato
Just clicking through some random links theming from reddit.com/r/iOSthemes and then I end up here, good ol' OcUK!

Little bump as well.

Soldato
If you're still wanting to know, Or for anyone else -

System/Library/CoreServices\Springboard.app - Change the 'FolderSwitcherBG@2x~iphone.png' (On iPhone 4 5.1.1)

This will also change the background of the folders though.

cheers, managed to sort that, along with status bar and wallpaper so its looking better :D.

just wish apple would stay consistant with the file names :).

Back
Top Bottom