Poll: How tough are YOU?

What is the biggest animal you could beat in a bare-hand fight?

• No thanks, I'm a vegan

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • A slug

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • A ferret

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • A one eyed feral tomcat with a missing ear

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • A Golden Retriever

Votes: 48 28.2%
  • A prize pig

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • A Jersey cow

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • A leopard

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • A bear (NOT a panda, and koalas are NOT true bears)

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • A OMG Bully XL!

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
OP

And anyone who has ever had to give an unwilling cat medication or a bath will tell you how that went ;) let alone the description is basically Greebo, a cat that scares wolf packs and eats vampires :p

I used to "own" that cat. He had +3 intimidation, but also a high charisma score. He could jump six feet vertically, and feared nothing.

He once dragged a rather large ham (presumably someone missed lunch that day) over the garden fence and spent an entire afternoon eating it.

Best cat ever.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not even sure what would happen if you punched a pig or a cow, pretty tough skin, solid animal, prolly hurt you more than them. Prolly can't even choke it out.

Suppose I could trap a pig, or get it to fall into a river or whatever. Same for a cow.

Leopard, yeah I doubt it.

Last edited:
Associate
images

im well ard and got a well ard dog too.

Soldato
I feel like the limit for most people is the golden retriever and even then it would probably be 50:50. Also I think of the 50% of human victories a lot of them would be fatally wounded anyway. If that dog gets a good chomp on your neck or that artery in your thigh then you will probably bleed out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom