Poll: How tough are YOU?

What is the biggest animal you could beat in a bare-hand fight?

• No thanks, I'm a vegan

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • A slug

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • A ferret

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • A one eyed feral tomcat with a missing ear

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • A Golden Retriever

Votes: 48 28.2%
  • A prize pig

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • A Jersey cow

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • A leopard

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • A bear (NOT a panda, and koalas are NOT true bears)

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • A OMG Bully XL!

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
Commissario
A more interesting question is could you beat a tiger in an office environment using only a cricket bat and whatever supplies you find lying around.
Normal office, or OCUK office?

Normal office do you have the time to cut the end off a few power cables and tape them to the end of the bat for a mains shock bat.
Or get the fire extinguishers?

OCUK office
*runs over to 8packs table and starts making leopard lollipops with his secret stash of emergency LN2*

Last edited:
Soldato
I voted for slug. The next level up is a ferret and I do not fancy mixing it with a seriously ****** off psycho ferret

Once it's up your trouser leg, you're a goner.

A more interesting question is could you beat a tiger in an office environment using only a cricket bat and whatever supplies you find lying around.

Is the tiger on a treadmill heading backwards at the same speed the tiger is running forwards?

Soldato
OP
Just for context, the leopard is possible. He took a bit of damage, but a win's a win.

s-Sb3a66pg-CZ993lt-Ix-Hz-N-Sx0mvh463-WMV1vo61yv-NQ.jpg

Full account from Mr Akeley is here:

Associate
On a more serious note I actually don't know, I've never really had to test myself - I'm not naturally a tough person and tend to avoid or don't rush into throwing my weight around, but if my back is to a wall I don't go down easily. I've often found people perceive it as weakness/don't find me intimidating when they probably should - I've had a couple of instances where people have started on me and it didn't go the way they were expecting.

How can you sleep at night?
I've always said it's the quiet, nice guys to watch out for :cry:

Back
Top Bottom